1. 1. Who will win?

• New Zealand by 13 points or more
    • New Zealand by 7 to 12 points
    • New Zealand by 1 to 6 points
    • France by 1 to 6 points
    • France by 7 to 12 points
    • France by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/22 at 17:30

4 hours ago, StandOffHalf said:

I don't know whether that's the reason for the geo-blocking of the iPlayer outside the UK.

iPlayer is geo-locked for something-something-or-something-rights-problems. We get the Red button OK, but it depends on your receiver. Sky and Humax boxes are OK.

• Like 1

France have been pretty gutsy.  New Zealand just too big and too strong though.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

13 minutes ago, Dave T said:

It would have been an excellent location for some of the men's games too. 

Yeah it would have looked fuller then Coventry and Middlesbrough and kept money in RL. Nice ground just don't like the colouring of the seats but looks great when it's nearly full. 

35 minutes ago, kiggy said:

Are you allowed to drag players into touch when they are on their knees?

Dragging is part of modern RL. Players going in with a genuine tackle should be allowed to drive someone into touch or over the try line. Someone coming in with no genuine tackle technique but simply to drag someone is something I'd like to see stopped. It's hard enough to run the touchline or fight your way off the try line as it is. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

25 minutes ago, RayCee said:

Dragging is part of modern RL. Players going in with a genuine tackle should be allowed to drive someone into touch or over the try line. Someone coming in with no genuine tackle technique but simply to drag someone is something I'd like to see stopped. It's hard enough to run the touchline or fight your way off the try line as it is. 

If the ball or ball carrying arm hits the deck then dragging is a penalty, once coaches got wise to that they use one player to hold the ball carrier up while another drags them to touch. I'm with you, dragging should be outlawed, it isn't tackling.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

20 minutes ago, RayCee said:

Did seem a bit harsh to be honest. If the player is on their feet then fair enough, some skill is needed from the tackler(s) to keep the player up. On their knees is a bit rough though. A couple of the other "stripping" decisions were a bit off too. Wouldn't make much difference to the result though, NZ are a very good side. I do have a soft spot for the French No4, Lauréane, she came over for a weekend to help chop logs

4 hours ago, jacksy said:

We do ourselves no favours do we?

She just said "a simple passing move".

There is more to that try than simple passing.

Lucky it wasn`t, "simple simple". Faye`s said that on Our League commentary on more than one occasion. One day she`ll go for the hat-trick.

Only a matter of time before Kyle Amor blurts out "so so simple simple".

• Like 1