Bulls Monday squad

Stirlin

Anyone else notice the Hendo influence on Jubby last night?

Really fine team showing. That hit of Gloves on Lilley set the standard. The defence high up the pitch was fabulous. Once more Bulls shoot themselves in the foot - everything through Patton until it's too late, then use Lilley who looks really dangerous when he gets some ball.

Wonderful moment of the night goes to The Entertainer. Booted the right hand post in anger when Josh Daley got the last try!

• Like 6

Great team effort and fully deserved the result. Forwards did really well. 
Good to see all the injured players there tonight. I’d appreciate an update on when the likes of Ta’ai, Hingano and Butterworth are expected to be fit. And what was the result of Cunningham’s scan? With Marsh out for possibly a while it’s hard to gauge how good we could be if everyone was available. 

2 hours ago, Fax Knight said:

Great team effort and fully deserved the result. Forwards did really well. 
Good to see all the injured players there tonight. I’d appreciate an update on when the likes of Ta’ai, Hingano and Butterworth are expected to be fit. And what was the result of Cunningham’s scan? With Marsh out for possibly a while it’s hard to gauge how good we could be if everyone was available. 

Hingano a week or two away at least, Clarky was hoping he might be fit for Toulouse (his words), Taia more long term as is PP. No results from James scan as of yesterday (Hendo's words). As much as I know.

• Thanks 8

Clint explained why he signed Ta'ai in his interview, along the lines of what he brings to the dressing room and training with his cultural background, attitude and experience, I can't remember his exact words but I did think at the time that it made sense, plus, when he is fit he will be a force to be reckoned with on the pitch.

• Like 6