Best Rugby League promotion ever

With the very sad news of Tina Turner passing at 83, it is worth looking back on the very best Rugby League promotion.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

I remember the scenes of Tina celebrating with the Broncos after the GF win. She was RL through and through, even if she didn't know it.

She was a good one.

• Like 3

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

sorry but our promotional  video was better from our chart stars of the time                           

• Like 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

8 hours ago, Davo5 said:

It was that good it briefly made Martin Bella a sex symbol.

I always thought he was a sex symbol . Him , Charlie’s Angels and Bo Derek when I was growing up 

• Haha 1

I might be misremembering this, but I seem to think she was the pre-match entertainment before the London Broncos (Richard Branson, Edwards, Offiah days) v Leeds final at Wembley. The teams entered the field to her singing STB. (Or am I dreaming that....?)