Fri 9th June : SL : Castleford Tigers v Salford Red Devils KO 20:00

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Salford Red Devils

13 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

More crowd trouble.  

On line reports from both sets of fans point the finger at coked up Salford fans kicking off. 

What will they be like when they lose?

Must say they have been twice to the LSV and lots of them in attendance and didn't hear of any bother.

Edited by Harry Stottle

4 minutes ago, Segovia Carpet said:

From the videos seen the `trouble` seems VERY minor & Mr Shaw is doing his best to derail the newsworthy aspects of a terrific (Lancastrian) performance.  Very poor `Journalism`. 

Looked more like handbags at ten paces lol.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Segovia Carpet said:

From the videos seen the `trouble` seems VERY minor & Mr Shaw is doing his best to derail the newsworthy aspects of a terrific (Lancastrian) performance.  Very poor `Journalism`. 

It's still trouble though no matter how minor.

Something I'm sure we all would like to see erased from our "Family sport"

Especially Salford and Castleford who seem to have more idiots than most.

30 minutes ago, meast said:

It's still trouble though no matter how minor.

Something I'm sure we all would like to see erased from our "Family sport"

Especially Salford and Castleford who seem to have more idiots than most.

So the Warrington/Hull clashes are not more noteworthy?

Meast the average age of the Giants fanbase would be circa 65+ so any fighting would involve walking sticks I suppose.  

Salford are very strict with sinners and I have rarely seen trouble on my travels.

• Like 3

Good grief - it’s a few drunk cretins having handbags. I’ve seen far worse that was never mentioned but because there is a video the usual suspects are trying to kick up some likes and retweets. 

That being said, I can’t be doing with these sort of idiots at games even if it is only handbags. Doesn’t bode well for attracting new fans does it.

• Like 1

Job done.

The Holy Grail of 10 wins was seemingly won and it's fair to sa y the Reds sty in Super League is assured for another season.

Well done everyone.

Financially with the successful crowd funder, the club's fiscal status is stabilized.

Well done everyone,

Politically and structurally the move to a semi membership club has made SRD more secure and won over the clout of Salford and Gtr Manchester Mayors.

The other thing about the crowd funder is how it has been a catalyst for uniting supporters around the club.

Well done everyone.

As for the 'violence' good grief. Playground antics at work, juvenile journalism at is best. 

Well