Blimey, not long now

You're eager this year! 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, GURNER said:

Ten days to go🤦‍♂️

Those that know, will know🤣

Bit cryptic for newbies😆

Yeah we know.

###### off 😉

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

48 minutes ago, EggFace said:

And for those who don't know ?

Those that don't know, should. :kolobok_cool:

• Confused 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

20 hours ago, EggFace said:

And then there is those who don't know they don't know.

And what the hell I'm talking about I don't know ?

welcome to my world mon ami😆

• Haha 1

Caught by a feckin speed camera. try these I did and it saved me a heap o money and penalty points.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone's slacking on the job!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Copa said:

Summer is now on its way! 

(For us down under)

Not 'til the slacker clocks in.

• Haha 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

As I understand it the recent Summer Solstice occurred at 15:57 last Wednesday. Now I'm thinking that one second before the solstice it hasn't happened yet and one second after it is no longer solstice ie the sun is no longer at its highest declination above the celestial equator. So why is the timing of these events not given to the second rather than a minute? 

This is a genuine question BTW but advice on tin foil hats and Eton educated space lizards will be gratefully accepted. 

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

• 5 weeks later...
On 26/06/2023 at 18:53, Shadow said:

Following on from this, Is it too late to get the Sprouts on?

Maybe a tad too late, I heard ont wireless yesterday that it's 5 months till boxing day. Perhaps one of those new fangled air friers on full belt from now on may just do it😉

Caught by a feckin speed camera. try these I did and it saved me a heap o money and penalty points.

3 hours ago, GURNER said:

Maybe a tad too late, I heard ont wireless yesterday that it's 5 months till boxing day. Perhaps one of those new fangled air friers on full belt from now on may just do it😉

We got one of them, the air out of that fryer is like normal air but warmer, bit like Greek air but without the barbecue smoked flavour.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• 4 weeks later...