1895 Cup

spanishknight

2 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

with the valkeryie playing their semi against saints the same w/e as our 1895 match at home to the bulldogs i just hope for 2 different days😉

Youre taliking about the RFL doing something sensible here, can they do that? My guess is the Valkyrie will be part of a Saints double header, which will probably mean a trip across the pennines. We dont want anybody upsetting Saints do we? 

1 minute ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Youre taliking about the RFL doing something sensible here, can they do that? My guess is the Valkyrie will be part of a Saints double header, which will probably mean a trip across the pennines. We dont want anybody upsetting Saints do we? 

The Valkryie Saints game will be played at Warrington

• Thanks 1

Kick off is at 11.45, so an early start for our girls. That's not done us any favours, but obviously dictated by the broadcasters. A tough hurdle, but one I'm confident Sinead and the ladies can overcome.

Amazingly the other semi final is at Headingley, so much for a neutral ground!

Edited by HaxbyKnight
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Kick off is at 11.45, so an early start for our girls. That's not done us any favours, but obviously dictated by the broadcasters. A tough hurdle, but one I'm confident Sinead and the ladies can overcome.

Well it IS Leeds ,can you remember when they played all the Yorkshire Cup finals at Headingley even when Leeds were in them lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

I’m probably on my own but I prefer midday kick offs. Watch the match,  big eats then you still have a good chunk of Sunday left.

To get absolutely smashed out of your head cos your team won/lost 😶

17 hours ago, Yorkstacker said:

Sunday 23rd of July. KO 12pm

Great news , can go and watch the valkeryie play saints at Warrington on sat , then knights on sun , what a day for the city if both teams get to Wembley cup finals 12th august

• Like 2

On 19/06/2023 at 12:47, HaxbyKnight said:

You got to understand on Saturday 22 both Saints teams will be in action at the Halliwell Jones Stadium, AND both Wigan Warriors sides are involved in the following day’s (Sunday 23 July) at Headingley Stadium, so it's been done for the supporters of saints and wigan and not to favour the whinos

Regarding the 1895 do all FEV fans a favour and take my mate Danny K to Wembley

Edited by POR
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...