Powell?

lingaro

3 hours ago, lingaro said:

Will he come back and would we want him? 

Yes he would come back and NO we don't want him after the way he messed us about with Riley  got to admit after al his shenanigans over it starting with the challenge cup I wanted him to lose every game and miss out on  the playoffs have to admit the wakey result really hit the spot but him getting the push has put icing on the cake

I think Darryl needs time out from rugby, poor bloke looks as if he’s the whole weight of the world on his shoulders. He’s aged 20 years in last 5 years. Get some me time Darryl lad. 

• Like 3

Im Fev and im proud

On 31/07/2023 at 23:56, Keep The Faith said:

I heard Saturday night he could be back as Long could be going oz 

Thank you thank you thank you for letting us know what's could be  happening at FEV and please please please don't hesitate to tell us when you HEAR anything else

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, POR said:

Thank you thank you thank you for letting us know what's could be  happening at FEV and please please please don't hesitate to tell us when you HEAR anything else

Unsure why you are having a go at that forum member - its not like you havent posted rumour and hearsay in various threads on this board? Multiple examples of it in the championship thread

Edited by elppaxr2i
  • Like 3