Vegas baby!!

11 hours ago, philipw said:

Just a month to go now……who on here is actually going?

which junction of the M62 is it near?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

10 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

10 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

I am with the wife and my 2 youngest boys.

Mission is to meet Ric at the pawn shop:)))))

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

I am with the wife and 2 youngest boys mission is to meet Rik at the pawn shop:)

rik? pawn shop?

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

11 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

I am with the wife and 2 youngest boys mission is to meet Rik at the pawn shop:)

Didn’t Rick die recently? We’re going though….

11 hours ago, philipw said:

Didn’t Rick die recently? We’re going though….

Sadly it was Rick's son Adam of a drugs overdose, the old man died in 2018 and chumlee has his own businness now.

Still worth a visit though Dave Foti whom i am having lunch with today at the Dragons did actually meet Rick on a holiday and has the selfie to prove it:

Paul 

1 hour ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Sadly it was Rick's son Adam of a drugs overdose, the old man died in 2018 and chumlee has his own businness now.

Still worth a visit though Dave Foti whom i am having lunch with today at the Dragons did actually meet Rick on a holiday and has the selfie to prove it:

Paul 

Ah ok….sad news either way 

2 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Paul 

The shop is definitely worth a visit, some interesting stuff. When I went there was a queue, 30 mins or so as it's a lot busier in there than it was on the show. They have an online shop and Ebay sites as well - Gold and Silver Pawn Shop.

38 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

The shop is definitely worth a visit, some interesting stuff. When I went there was a queue, 30 mins or so as it's a lot busier in there than it was on the show. They have an online shop and Ebay sites as well - Gold and Silver Pawn Shop.

Pinball hall of fame is good ,hundreds of old and new machines easy to park and opposite "Welcome to las vegas sign".Shame Rick's restorations is closed that was very good as well.

9 hours ago, casrhino said:

Pinball hall of fame is good ,hundreds of old and new machines easy to park and opposite "Welcome to las vegas sign".Shame Rick's restorations is closed that was very good as well.

Thanks - Just googled it, looks really interesting and a bit different, might pop in there.

13 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

Thanks - Just googled it, looks really interesting and a bit different, might pop in there.

Last time i went ,found one i played in my local bus station cafe 40 0dd years ago was on it for hours .was like a big kid again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Hope everyone going has a great time though never sent he appeal of Vegas personally

Don't lose all your money gambling is my advice!

30 years ago when I first went Vegas was a really interesting and colourful place but it has become increasingly sanitised over the years in my view. We will only be there for a day to take in the rugby as there are far more interesting places in the region.

My advice to anyone going is hire a car through Skyscanner and hit the road for a few days at least.

Edited by Whippet13
  • Like 1