Sun 20th Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 15:00 (OuRLeague PPV)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/08/23 at 14:30

27 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I've bought this bit can't remember if I can watch it on delay (going out now and want to start watching it about 5pm.....

Is that possible with the Our league footage or.do you have to watch it from where.it is live?

from the OurLeague FAQs.

CAN I WATCH THE FULL MATCH AFTERWARDS?
After a match has been played, you can find full match replays in the following days via www.rugby-league.com/ourleague under the VOD section. The replay will only be available to all who were given access to the live match, i.e. purchasers of the stream and season ticket holders. The process used to validate your stream will give you automatic access to replays once they’re available.

Full match replays will be available for purchasers to watch for seven days after the live game.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Warrington re-take the lead with an 80 metre try, started by Dufty and finished by Ashton. Nice!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Soft try conceded there by Wire, nobody wanted to challenge for it.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

If that Leeds try was soft, that was even softer.

Ratchford in, 12-16, ktc.

Not sure about the Wire defence for that one but a good burst of pace from Sezer and Leeds are in again.

18-16.

What a try!

Commentator asks if Newman might have a say and his offload leads to a fantastic Leeds try.

Leeds 24 Wire 16.

15,000 plus there it seems, good crowd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Game over

Oh no it ain't!

24-20, ktc.

24-22, wouldn't be surprised at either team winning this, defence seems fairly ordinary from both teams.

Good crowd, lovely weather, some entertaining play and the result still in the balance with 5 minutes to go.

Awful, isn't it?

• Like 2

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Matt Dufty looked to have split the Leeds defence to win the game but gives it to Ash Handley.

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Good crowd, lovely weather, some entertaining play and the result still in the balance with 5 minutes to go.

Awful, isn't it?

Yes, I'd like both teams to lose.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dufty fumbles a kick through to bomb a certain try, Hooter goes, that's all folks.

And the win slips - just - through Dufty's fingertips.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Burgess out!

• Haha 1

Enjoyable game with the result in doubt right up until that final knock on.  Love watching those rare games where I'm 100% not fussed regarding the result.

Cam Smith well deserved of MotM award.

Edited by Wollo Wollo Wayoo

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Not a particularly high quality game which you'd expect from these two given their league positions and form but fun and tense. Crowd slightly more than I expected and I think they mostly went home happy despite underlying worries about how good or bad this Leeds side actually is.