Sun 20th Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 15:00 (OuRLeague PPV)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/08/23 at 14:30

18 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

See Warrington are keeping up the march to finish outside the top 6, perhaps just perhaps it wasn't Powell but the members of staff who are charged with putting on the kit and their boots in contest.

If the coach doesn't have the respect of the players in the dressing room then they ain't gonna perform well in their kit and boots.

Look at how things have changed with my lot.

• Like 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Yes, I'd like both teams to lose.

Well yes but given our next two fixtures, Warrington losing was a good outcome from our perspective.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

14 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

If the coach doesn't have the respect of the players in the dressing room then they ain't gonna perform well in their kit and boots.

Look at how things have changed with my lot.

Yeah, but they ain't a changing with Powell gone at Warrington are they? So if they carry on losing in Powell's absence where do you then lay tge blame.

Who was the Video ref? Thought he was getting paid by the hour the length of time he took to confirm fustuas, one of the clearest decisions ever likely to get sent up to a video ref.

Edited by John Drake
swearing and abuse removed
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, rhinos78 said:

Who was the Video ref? Thought he was getting paid by the hour the length of time he took to confirm fustuas, one of the clearest decisions ever likely to get sent up to a video ref.

Chris Kendall. I thought he took a long time over something that was clear, but he thought there was a knock on by Fusituaa as he caught the ball.

5 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Yeah, but they ain't a changing with Powell gone at Warrington are they? So if they carry on losing in Powell's absence where do you then lay tge blame.

It’s too simplistic to say 2x losses means things aren’t improving. I thought we were better vs Catalan, days after Powell going, and better again at Leeds - a couple of dropped balls away from winning. Hopefully that improvement will continue and we can finally pick up a win.

23 hours ago, rhinos78 said:

Think it is the first time they've done it in Our league?? Right there might be teething problems maybe 

That was a superb game.....the Hooley try was a special build up and execution ....Nene's offload a millimeter off the ground for the Bentley one is incredible. 

What price Leeds do it again??