RogerT

31 minutes ago, bromleybulldog said:

First draw tickets showing as 'sold out' as per website a minute ago. Great if true.

Phew....just got mine by sounds of it. Do you think they'll continue past the £1000? 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Just been on to check and it is saying sold out it looks like we are on the way, this reminds me of watching the grass grow draw they had in the pandemic.

Stop at £1000 and then restart it at a 100 and go again.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, toffeedog said:

Are we going into next season with a 19 or 20 man squad seems very light unless we are looking to dual reg with anyone. Also who gonna be the wingers morton on one but who on the other side as yet we don't have one unless Burton or senior are to play there 

I heard a rumour that next season's squad size is likely to be just 17, as a few of the lads we have already announced, have since been signed by SL clubs or lost the will to live after reading this thread. But that number is entirely reliant on the number of times you can ask the same question every time we announce a signing.

If I have read the IMG document correctly, I think we get an additional point for each time either you or PD can repeat the same question, and at the last count, we've climbed the gradings table to just below Warrington.

Well done mate 👏 👍

Edited by DOGFATHER
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Hello there DOGFATHER do you want this topic locking so that others don't want to jump ship.

LOL.

Edited by RogerT

On 29/11/2023 at 21:53, RogerT said:

Butterworth is from Wakefield(born) just like Reiss Butterworth.

On 29/11/2023 at 22:37, Batley Bob said:

I actually think he is from brighouse  

Not sure where Robbie was born but Richard his dad  is a Dewsbury lad,born in Thornhill Lees. Good signing from a good family.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dog forever said:

Just seen sammut is a free agent....

35k barra free motor and diesel. Lives on white Lee. That was last year.

Dogs did approach him rumours suggest his request was an insult. Again last year

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

6 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

35k barra free motor and diesel. Lives on white Lee. That was last year.

Dogs did approach him rumours suggest his request was an insult. Again last year

I doubt we went for him as he didn’t show the last time we arranged a meeting 

Was alluding to first hand info from a bissa member who was ready to put a package together but probs 3 times what a club like batley would finance.

Remember that cas kid that wanted more than patch davey and dom got combined when Sheffield decided to go ft?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

3 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Hearing we could have one last signing to join us 

What position. Utility forward, playmaker or back

11 hours ago, phildog said:

Winger I understand, BISSA have been asked for help but they don't even know who. Someone intimated that it was someone special....

Phildog, Think this is chinese whispers. As is common knowledge. BISSA this yr will continue the agreed 2yr deal for Josh Woods,  also we have agreed to support Josh Rourke for this year. That is the extent of our commitment  to date. These deals were confirmed at the AGM last week, which you attended. As for any other rumours, we are not aware of " someone special".

• Haha 2

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

I don't remember Josh Rourke being mentioned, as far as I remember it was stated that there was no knowledge of who thecdxtra money was going to. If I dreamt it, I apologise wholeheartedly. The winger is correct I believe, strongly intimated on Friday evening by someone 100% in the know.

Alex brown it is then. Mind you bolu still keeping on top of his fitness up Birkenshaw 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1