Break through players 2024

On 04/11/2023 at 09:14, Charlie said:

Think Penrith would disagree with that 

Funnily enough, St Helens Academy beat Penrith on their last tour in 2019. 

One of the players on that tour - Taylor Pemberton - I'm hoping will have a big 2024 with York.

Hopefully Levi Edwards will get an injury free run for the Kneets next season, the kids a real gun. 👌🏼

• Like 4

Hi guys.  Interested in any spine players to look out for. I am supporter of the London Broncos.  We have Stand Of Leyland, who has been predicted a bright future.  Will be interesting to see how he goes in Super League.  

1 hour ago, Gav Wilson said:

Funnily enough, St Helens Academy beat Penrith on their last tour in 2019. 

One of the players on that tour - Taylor Pemberton - I'm hoping will have a big 2024 with York.

Hopefully Levi Edwards will get an injury free run for the Kneets next season, the kids a real gun. 👌🏼

They may of done and saints produce some top players but to say they’re the best system in the world is delusional. 

15 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

with a name like Fenton Rogers how can he fail? sounds like an intergalactic special agent  comic book hero

Weird how many young lads have traditional surnames as their christian names these days. 

I blame Charlton Heston.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

7 hours ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Weird how many young lads have traditional surnames as their christian names these days. 

I blame Charlton Heston.

bradley walsh and mitchell pearce

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/11/2023 at 02:24, NRLandSL said:

St Helens have one of the best youth systems in the world.

On 04/11/2023 at 09:14, Charlie said:

Think Penrith would disagree with that 

Maybe they would and maybe they'd be right. I don't know. I do know that a single example of a better system doesn't stop Saints being one of the best. 😉 

On 02/11/2023 at 18:59, Rene_Artois said:

Alex Holdstock, Prop, Doncaster.

A couple of strong seasons behind him and at 22 still getting better. He'll do well in the championship. Good hands and pace for a prop and a real workhorse defending the line.

He seems to have been around forever. Comes from a good family of RL players as well. If he stays fit, he'll be integral to the Dons this season.

• Like 1

www.donsstats.co.uk - Full results and player stats for Doncaster RLFC from 1951 to the current day.

On 07/11/2023 at 20:32, Charlie said:

If you look back the original comment I responded to said they have the best, it’s since been edited to say one of. You can see from my original comment. Doesn’t matter now though 🤷‍♂️

You could make an argument that Saints do have the best youth system in the world, if your key criterion is maximising the available talent, as Penrith have infinite resources to draw upon.