Halifax

wozzeryedhead

if any halifax  fans are traveling to boundary park for the match it will be sunday bus and train times.

by bus the 587 from halifax to rochdale bus station.

then catch the 409 royton oldham ashton bus.

then get off at the oldham royal hospital walk back to the zebra.

cross it and there is sheepfoot lane the ground is at the bottom of it.

going back,walk back up  sheepfoot lane to  the top turn right to the bus stops.

and get the 409 back to the rochdale bus station

make sure you know tte rochdale to halifax bus times

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/01/2024 at 21:34, Dave Naylor said:

New ticket system this year curated by yours truly.  

There's not been a full on announcement about it because I wanted to watch the first few orders slide though.

Anyway, fill your boots.

Halifax Tickets

Can you pay on the day?

1 hour ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

Where is the nearest free parking to the ground please? Also, are there any decent (real ale) pubs nearby? I know The Fox and Pine in the centre, but the days of a pub crawl through Denshaw are sadly in the past. 💙 🏉 🤍❗

The rifle range is a no for real ale, but it looks like fox and pine and Ashton Arms and maybe weatherspoons 👍🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wozzeryedhead said:

The rifle range is a no for real ale, but it looks like fox and pine and Ashton Arms and maybe weatherspoons 👍🤔

Cheers. It's not the best place for real ale isn't Oldham. Is the bar in't Market still going? I am aware that wouldn't be open on Sunday. 

45 minutes ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

Cheers. It's not the best place for real ale isn't Oldham. Is the bar in't Market still going? I am aware that wouldn't be open on Sunday. 

If you’re into chicken shops though, boy, you’re in for a treat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, OL14.yeds said:

If you’re into chicken shops though, boy, you’re in for a treat.

The one in the market is still open, but don't know for how long as the market is closing down and being moved into spindles, but as ol14.yeds says, if want spicy or crispy chicken 🐔 you won't go wrong as there's hundreds of them in Oldham now 😉 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, wozzeryedhead said:

The one in the market is still open, but don't know for how long as the market is closing down and being moved into spindles, but as ol14.yeds says, if want spicy or crispy chicken 🐔 you won't go wrong as there's hundreds of them in Oldham now 😉 

Aye, pretty much the same everywhere nowadays. 🙄 I wonder how they all make a profit. 🤔

Back on here now the real stuff starts.

Oldham by 30, can’t see Halifax troubling us.

With our spend and squad only Wakefield Toulouse and Fev outside of super league should be beating us. If we don’t qualify to the quarters finals it’s a disaster with our squad and only league 1 games for the rest of the season with challenge cup unrealistic at this stage but I think we should be looking it win the 1895.

• Haha 3