Zak Hardaker

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

lets have some proper confirmation before another one of these threads is started - PLEASE!

Supporting Zak? hes not a victim here. Very odd wording.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, daz39 said:

Folk like him will never turn the corner.

folk with one leg shorter than the other?

• Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

amazing how quick we are to stick  the boot in as fans of the game with our most prized possessions - the players- lets see the facts 1st before the self righteous holier than thou gloating begins

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

amazing how quick we are to stick  the boot in as fans of the game with our most prized possessions - the players- lets see the facts 1st before the self righteous holier than thou gloating begins

Well the club are now saying he was in a drink-drive incident.   I'm sure there are no mitigating factors on that.   It's a breath test / blood test.

9 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

He’s been charged with drink driving, what fact would mitigate that?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

The fact is he's been convicted of drink driving for the second time in a court of law. I'm not sure why that isn't sufficient for you.

• Like 5

Just now, Damien said:

The fact is he's been convicted of drink driving for the second time in a court of law. I'm not sure why that isn't sufficient for you.

hes already had a court date set and appeared since the weekend?  I  doubt that

If people want facts:

Zak Hardaker has been disqualified from driving for three years after being found guilty of drink-driving for a second time. Hardaker, a former Super League Man of Steel, has been charged with driving without due care and attention and driving over the prescribed limit of alcohol.

Hardaker, who currently plays for Challenge Cup winners Leigh Leopards, was charged at Leeds Magistrates Court on Wednesday morning. He also received a fine of £1,346.

In September 2018, Hardaker, now 32, was given a 20-month driving ban after admitting to being more than twice the drink-drive limit. It came at a time when he was serving a 14-month playing ban for cocaine use.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/zak-hardaker-drink-driving-banned-28633638

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

hes already had a court date set and appeared since the weekend?  I  doubt that

I mean you can look at what's actually happened or choose to think what you want.

• Like 1

Great player, best player i've seen in a Fev shirt since Paul Newlove.  He should come back to  fev and settle down

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Just now, Damien said:

I mean you can look at what's actually happened or choose to think what you want.

the initial thread that was removed suggested this was a recent incident - hes lost his licence again like a lot of people do - lets move on

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Trojan said:

He should come back to  fev and settle down

thats like saying he should book 2 weeks in ibiza and stay in his room for a fortnite

5 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

the initial thread that was removed suggested this was a recent incident - hes lost his licence again like a lot of people do - lets move on

You jumped in with 2 feet just to moan. If you want to move on and not comment on the subject then that's up to you.

Edited by Damien
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

thats like saying he should book 2 weeks in ibiza and stay in his room for a fortnite

All I can say is that when he was at Fev there were none of these perpetually recurring problems

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

A leopard never changes it's spots...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)