Fri 16th Feb: SL: St Helens v London Broncos KO 8pm (Sky/SL+)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/02/24 at 20:30

The difference in speed and awareness is so clear. Saints speed at the play the ball in the Broncos half, finding gaps in defense easily and team mates off the shoulder with those nice little short passes to send them through. Broncos giving it their best but lacking the imagination and creativity to get past this solid Saints defense. 

Edited by JimBronco
  • Like 1

London performing to the expected standard, but how bad are the commentators? Cliche after cliche … Tes even said that London would have to have the ball to be competitive > Doh!.

Tes doesn’t seem to understand that London will only score by throwing it around, miracle pass, etc etc

It’s going to be like this every week for London. Hopefully the commentators will learn what to do 

10 minutes ago, JT RL said:

London performing to the expected standard, but how bad are the commentators? Cliche after cliche … Tes even said that London would have to have the ball to be competitive > Doh!.

Tes doesn’t seem to understand that London will only score by throwing it around, miracle pass, etc etc

It’s going to be like this every week for London. Hopefully the commentators will learn what to do 

The tired old moan about Barry and Terry again.

It's Barry co-commentating, Terry isn't even there. If you're going to jump on the bandwagon, at least know which is which 

• Like 1

Ooof!

If this continues my team will be rocketing up the league table...

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, JonNgog said:

Feels more like a one sided Challenge Cup tie. London look like an average Championship side… which I guess they basically are. The half backs look fairly handy though.

Spot on I am afraid, Oli Leyland had a great game for London, but on the whole the effort was there but the ability was not. Not a great game to watch unless your a Saints fan. Rugby league is a social darwinistic sport where the strong devour the weak and the final score here does not lie.

For London, I feel a player such as, Dennis Moran, Mark McLinden, Jamie Soward, or Jarrod Sammut would make a difference and snag a few wins against some of te lesser sides. Problem is though money is tight with no main sponsor.

Depresasing night ☹️

• Like 1

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

7 minutes ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Spot on I am afraid, Oli Leyland had a great game for London, but on the whole the effort was there but the ability was not. Not a great game to watch unless your a Saints fan. Rugby league is a social darwinistic sport where the strong devour the weak and the final score here does not lie.

For London, I feel a player such as, Dennis Moran, Mark McLinden, Jamie Soward, or Jarrod Sammut would make a difference and snag a few wins against some of te lesser sides. Problem is though money is tight with no main sponsor.

Depresasing night ☹️

We got Miloudi instead 😂