Fri 1st March : SL : St Helens v Leigh Leopards KO 8pm (Sky Sports Action)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Leigh Leopards

2 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Laughable sin binning. Seemed to be just because the Saints players ran in.

This . I mentioned it last week 

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

Asiata loves attacking the knee.

I expect his reputation has done for him there.

Initial contact just below the hip though?

Looked harsh to me.

• Thanks 1

Like it or not, the laws changed so you can't just throw your shoulder at the knees of the ball carrier without actually trying to tackle and hold them.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

15 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

What a load of sh-ite Sky talk, only 3 hookers since SL began for Saints  what about 116 games Mickey Higham played?

16 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

What a load of sh-ite Sky talk, only 3 hookers since SL began for Saints  what about 116 games Mickey Higham played?

I think they were talking about official number 9s. Cunningham, Roby and now Clarke

9 minutes ago, JDR said:

Initial contact just below the hip though?

Looked harsh to me.

Wasn’t a cannonball. Bit reckless perhaps but I didn’t see any real malice.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good game this.  A few errors but plenty of tough tackles and very even. 

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Officiating team having difficulty with decisions tonight 😟…and I really don’t like criticising them.

3 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

That went over???

Yeah it did and the touchie nearest the camera went along with it/bottled it.

Edited by Coggo

2 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Good i'm i'm not a Ref i would have sent it up as a try.

Thought Hurrell gave the game away to the ref by still trying to get the ball down when the tackle was complete. 

Leigh have defended Well and moved the ball well when allowed. 

can’t help but think they will run out of gas but stranger things have happened, even if it shuts Wilkin up !

Yellow Card ?  Give over !

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Young Delaney looks the business

He does.