Sat 30th Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Catalans Dragons KO 15:00 (Sky/BBC iPlayer/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/24 at 15:30

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

You appear to have answered your own question there mate.

I noticed that . But then I’m used to talking to myself 

• Haha 1

Fantastic from Abdul again there, and not a kick in sight.

Johnstone's 2nd.

12-28.

Edited by Old Frightful
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

14 minutes ago, corvusxiii said:

I can cast to TV on iplayer usually but can't here. Can anyone help me coz I'm lost!

I couldn't get it to work either.  It appeared to connect but wouldn't play the media stream.

Gave up after about 10 minutes and casted it from Now tv without issue.  But it was 0-12 by then 😞

• Haha 1

Abdul is human, touchline conversion misses,

still 12-28.

Harrison try?

Thought he lost it tbf.

• Like 1

FFS, get rid of this ref's on field call.

Harrison clearly had no control of that and lost it as he tried to put it down.

• Like 2

Just need to be within a yard and look confident.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Conversion good,

18-28, 26 mins left.

"Top of the table clash"...what's one of them then? ☹️

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Just need to be within a yard and look confident.

Fair play mate, you're sticking with your mantra and it can't be argued with.

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

great to see the most over rated no6 in SL history back on the field - sean  wanes shoe in man - utter garbage

*cough*

• Haha 4

24-28, game on!!!

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Fair play mate, you're sticking with your mantra and it can't be argued with.

Instinctively it felt like he lost it. But again the footage was too poor to prove definitively either way.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

5 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Again inadequate camera angles for the VR to make a proper judgement.

To go with the totally inadequate image quality.

• Like 3

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

4 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Again inadequate camera angles for the VR to make a proper judgement.

It's pitiful, really. It's like watching cricket catches from 30 years ago. The technology is there, the technology is widely used in other sports, but we're turning up with cheap tech and winging it.

• Like 2

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)