Sat 6th Apr: SL: Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/24 at 14:30

Hull represent one of the problems with Super League - a team that is always dreadful and yet is good enough to avoid relegation each year. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, eal said:

Hull represent one of the problems with Super League - a team that is always dreadful and yet is good enough to avoid relegation each year. 

And now with no threat of relegation they can safely drop their standards even further. Total waste of space.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Feel for the Hull Fans.

Question for them though, would you prefer Huddersfield to really hammer them or would you prefer to rally a bit?

I know that sounds daft but if you want changes at the club maybe a real hammering will force the issue?

2 minutes ago, JonNgog said:

And now with no threat of relegation they can safely drop their standards even further. Total waste of space.

Grade A club thanks to IMG. Untouchables they don't have to change anything till next season and try again with zero repercussions. It's a mockery of our great game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfey Rovers said:

Grade A club thanks to IMG. Untouchables they don't have to change anything till next season and try again with zero repercussions. It's a mockery of our great game.

We won't be grade A next season.

And we're not bottom (yet).

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

5 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Feel for the Hull Fans.

Question for them though, would you prefer Huddersfield to really hammer them or would you prefer to rally a bit?

I know that sounds daft but if you want changes at the club maybe a real hammering will force the issue?

We were saying this at half time against Rovers. I just couldn't bring myself to wanting us to get hammered against them though so I'm glad we had a rally.

Here though, I can only see one way in the second half. Starting with 12 for the first 8 minutes, they'll have an immediate roll on and we'll give up like the dejected players we've become under Smith.

Don't think Pearson can afford to sack him. Nor does he dare after getting rid of so many changes in the last 4 years.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

20 minutes ago, eal said:

Tbf we are normally just a bit disappointing. We promise a lot and then finish 8th or something. We've never been close to being in a relegation battle. We have never been anything like as bad as this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Feel for the Hull Fans.

If I thought it was going to bring about proper change, I'd happily see Huddersfield score 150. But nothing will change unfortunately.