Sat 6th Apr: SL: Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/24 at 14:30

Huddersfield hit a half century.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 05/04/2024 at 10:17, daz39 said:

Don't think we wil hit the 50 against them this time like we have last 2 times we've played them but i am expecting us to win.

At some point something will click in their team and they will remember how to tackle and pass etc so hopefully it's not this week.

I just hope we don't get too complacent knowing we beat them with ease a fortnight ago.

Fartown by 14.

scrap that.... 😂😂

• Haha 1

Sau goes back to a still-warm bench.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, JohnM said:

Hull look all at sao..

And the Bibby Stockholm sailed through.

• Haha 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 hours ago, Zilla Budgie said:

Can I guess at how many supporters Huddersfield will bring? 😎

More than there are Hull fans still in the ground at the end 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zilla Budgie said:

Can I guess at how many supporters Huddersfield will bring? 😎

probably less than the amount of points Hull FC and leigh have shipped between them this weekend 😝😝

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, daz39 said:

probably less than the amount of points Hull FC and leigh have shipped between them this weekend 😝😝

Probably less than Leigh and Hull scored between them as well 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MZH said:

Charles reminds me of when a 17 year old Richard Horne was our best player. 

Looks like we've got a real gem on our hands there. Liked the look of Logan Moy too. Confident looking kid who was looking to get involved.

We're consistently among the best teams in the game at scholarship, academy and reserves level so I'd love to know WTF goes on with the first team.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

We were saying this at half time against Rovers. I just couldn't bring myself to wanting us to get hammered against them though so I'm glad we had a rally.

Here though, I can only see one way in the second half. Starting with 12 for the first 8 minutes, they'll have an immediate roll on and we'll give up like the dejected players we've become under Smith.

Don't think Pearson can afford to sack him. Nor does he dare after getting rid of so many changes in the last 4 years.

Thought Adam Pearson made a telling comment last season when he said Tony Smith would be his last coaching appointment. I have very little doubt that Pearson has had enough.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

12 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Saints away next week.

Unlike the other teams we've played, they can actually go for 2 halves.

Credit to Hull, but this week and last, your resolve definitely stiffened after the break 

1 minute ago, Gooleboy said:

Good old IMG!

Well the IMG scheme, which was agreed by the clubs, is good as a Club can lose their Grade A status

42 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Saints away next week.

Are you joining us? Bet we can beat them if we play 26.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

41 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Looks like we've got a real gem on our hands there. Liked the look of Logan Moy too. Confident looking kid who was looking to get involved.

We're consistently among the best teams in the game at scholarship, academy and reserves level so I'd love to know WTF goes on with the first team.

I hope Smith doesn't drop him because of his defence. He needs to bulk up and work on that side of his game, and he will continue to be targeted, but almost everything we did well in attack came through him. Moy also looked very confident and assured and I'd like to see more from him. 

If it was up to me I'd drop a few more of them and the likes of Litten, Balmforth and Jebson would be involved aswell. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MZH said:

I hope Smith doesn't drop him because of his defence. He needs to bulk up and work on that side of his game, and he will continue to be targeted, but almost everything we did well in attack came through him. Moy also looked very confident and assured and I'd like to see more from him. 

If it was up to me I'd drop a few more of them and the likes of Litten, Balmforth and Jebson would be involved aswell. 

Shows you what a shambles we are defensively when we're leaving a skinny kid isolated in defence with huge forwards running at him. At least he's prepared to put his body on the line and get in the way though. As you alluded to earlier, some of our players look as though they're deliberately avoiding contact. 

• Like 1