Sat 6th Apr: SL: Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/24 at 14:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Don't think we wil hit the 50 against them this time like we have last 2 times we've played them but i am expecting us to win.

At some point something will click in their team and they will remember how to tackle and pass etc so hopefully it's not this week.

I just hope we don't get too complacent knowing we beat them with ease a fortnight ago.

Fartown by 14.

Unrealistic to expect Hull to turn round a 50 point hammering within the space of two weeks but hoping the improved second half performance last week carries over into this week.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Looks like Charles will start at 7 and Brown at 9, which should immediately give us a bit more direction. Win or lose I just want to see us compete for 80 minutes.

I'll go Huddersfield by 12

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MZH said:

Looks like Charles will start at 7 and Brown at 9, which should immediately give us a bit more direction. Win or lose I just want to see us compete for 80 minutes.

I'll go Huddersfield by 12

We looked a different side when Charles came on and Brown went to dummy half last week. Brown's distribution was excellent. He gave Charles the time and space to show what he can do.

Looks like it's going to be an interesting one weather wise. Forecast for Hull is sunny, 20°c but blowing a gale.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Will miss this one going to Leigh East v East Leeds game.

Don't usually catch the Saturday aft games nothing against the teams that are playing but I find 3 SL games a week is more than enough.

I have a strange feeling (nothing new there) that Hull will run this one pretty close and maybe just maybe sneak it.

Sorry Hull fans, I have just put the mockers on Hull by tipping them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good to see Joe Cator back and good luck to Logan Moy on his first team debut.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

Hull look well up for this….oh hang on.

I joined the stream a couple of minutes late. Didn't reckon anything would have happened already...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, meast said:

If you really feel the need, do you do the same with every other club?

Someone yesterday said that the Salford fans turned up on a motorbike and sidecar! There were a fair few there.

1 minute ago, bratman said:

Blimey, Hull chucking it about! 😄

There are moments where they look like they've actually met each other before.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

That just sums us up. There was some really nice work in the last 10 minutes, and out of nowhere we concede from an individual error. I hope we don't drop our heads, we are playing well, just got to shrug that off and start again.