Leeds Rhinos v Batley Bulldogs

Batley Bob

Looking forward to this game now , heading round the fine pubs of headingley pre game then onto the rugby , Dogs will have a bit more confidence after 2nd half of giants n Fev game , cant see us winning , but dont think it will be as bad as some of our 8s results 

Rhinos 44 Dogs 28

IMG_0583.JPG

Sounds like James Brown is out for the season!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Tough ask to play Leeds 5 days after that bruiser against Featherstone.

A spirited performance and not getting completely hammered will do for me.

Unfortunately cant see anything other than a very heavy defeat on the cards.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

ill be happy if we score a try.....and stop them getting 76 points.......

if we are not focussed and our heads drop....... it could be a cricket score...... :blackeye:

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Just watched the video highlights of the Featherstone match and if we let Leeds offload as many balls as Featherstone did we will be slaughted.

Then again it nice to see in the first half we tried the flat pass and it seemed to work.

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=598903p

I appreciate its highly unlikely we will cause an upset but the arrogance in this thread is pretty insulting to us

Lets hope the Leeds team are as complacent and we can give them a tough night at the office.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=598903p

I appreciate its highly unlikely we will cause an upset but the arrogance in this thread is pretty insulting to us

Lets hope the Leeds team are as complacent and we can give them a tough night at the office.

Agree. Shame McDermott didn't think the same as some of the posters on there and put out their under19's! It is breathtaking how little knowledge some SL supporters have of the teams and game beyond their own league!

Agree. Shame McDermott didn't think the same as some of the posters on there and put out their under19's! It is breathtaking how little knowledge some SL supporters have of the teams and game beyond their own league!

There is an interesting preview from Mr McDermott on the Rhinos website plus a chance to win future vip match tickets by guessing the score.  I have, of course, gone for a Batley win (whoops, my nose has just grown a tad longer). 

Batley will win. I dreamt it last night

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

And the ground was full butterflies and the game was refereed by a banana in a pink and green sweater,while the water boys where unicorns that come sprinting on and mark spieght kicked the winning conversion from his own half 2 hours and 15 minutes into injury time.

I dreamt somert similar on my last visit to Amsterdam after eating a cupcake ;)

Yeah I bet you were naked too 9'oller ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Always sleep naked. Its better for you and if you wet the bed your pjs stay dry!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Anybody else disgusted by the fact that of the 8 qualifiers we are the only team not to get a TV match? Disgraceful attitude, did Sky expect us to go through the competition getting pummelled in every game, therefore not worth their time? They put Fev on v Leeds and look what happened there.

I'm expecting you might sneek on vs salford.. Sky just edging their bets...or should I say edging their skybet hehehe

Still think it's going to be Huddersfield vs hull kr in the million pound game thou ;)

I'll be cheering for Huddersfield for one reason only

Jamie peacocks comments ;)

Archived