Hull kr v Hull fc

Hullfan

19 hours ago, stevereed100 said:

You are joking. Is he a trainee electrician because he certainly disappeared as a player when he decided he was "too good" for the Robins!

Well I did see a van marked "J Bovill Construction" in Walkington earlier if that's anything to go by.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

For God sake! That games on a Friday isn't it??  Another bloody day I'm gonna be skipping out of work early! And people wonder why attendances are down. How about try not having one of the biggest fixtures in the sport on a weekday night. Some of us have jobs! I'm gonna claim back my hours wage I'm losing from KR, I'll take it in scrap metal, seems to be a lot of that lying round their ground at the moment. 

7 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Great stuff - that means the Easter Derby will be at Craven Park!

Massive blow for Hull FC losing the Easter game.

Won't they still be considered the home team even though it's being played at KR's park?

The game is still definitely being played at Craven Park hence all the ticket sales.

Nice to see Hull fans have finally recognised that tripping a mile or two over the river is better than hours queuing on the M62 to get to Lancs or standing in run down grounds in the West Riding!

It will be nice to see 1500 Hull fans...we take 6000 plus to the KC every game....supporting their team in its vain attempt to stop their record losing streak.

I just hope it rains and is freezing cold. In any kind of weather...

1 hour ago, stevereed100 said:

The game is still definitely being played at Craven Park hence all the ticket sales.

Nice to see Hull fans have finally recognised that tripping a mile or two over the river is better than hours queuing on the M62 to get to Lancs or standing in run down grounds in the West Riding!

It will be nice to see 1500 Hull fans...we take 6000 plus to the KC every game....supporting their team in its vain attempt to stop their record losing 

I just hope it rains and is freezing cold. I3n any kind of weather...

we take 6000 plus to the KC every game

https://goo.gl/images/3EyKQx

On 12/14/2018 at 12:27 AM, JohnM said:

Is 1000 mobile phone torches enough to light up the pitch?

I think you must mean "merbarl fern" John.

http://www.greengates.karoo.net/hull/speak.html#soc

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

18 hours ago, Tre Cool said:

Hull fans on both sides are unusually petty 

Sadly, it's the usual suspects on here, always more intent on negativity about their rivals than positivity about their own club.

Apart from the special, somewhat deluded poster, obviously.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived