Fri 19 Apr: SL: Wigan Warriors v St Helens KO 3pm (TV)

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/04/19 at 14:00

Blistering pace from Grace....

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

0508DB02-1579-4639-943C-34976206F9A2.jpeg

Even he could have scored that last one.

(Copyright Royboy)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the cheep penalties are costing Wigan. Just when they begin to create some momentum they hand the advantage back to saints. And saints are too good to pass up the opportunities.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Just now, Griff9of13 said:

All the cheep penalties are costing Wigan. Just when they begin to create some momentum they hand the advantage back to saints. And saints are too good to pass up the opportunities.

Wigan are pushing themselves up to and occasionally beyond the limit to try and contain St Helens. More penalties to come as the pressure increases, I think.

The news on Tom Davies is not good at all - a broken leg.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think Saints may even eclipse the mighty Hull FC's score.

Early Grand Final rehearsal on Monday...

(That was a joke by the way)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Nice try Wigan

A try from less than nothing!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

A try from less than nothing!

From a naff Richardson kick followed by a naff attempt at a tackle by Niqama!  A bit grating to allow them that score right before halftime when we have been all over Wigan for most of the first half.  Grrr!

4 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Wigan’s pack isn’t good enough (what’s new?)

Their better forwards are either sitting in the stands or have been shipped out.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Just now, Griff9of13 said:

Their better forwards are either sitting in the stands or have been shipped out.

Bateman would be a welcome sight this afternoon.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

32 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Uffff Leuluia...

That tackle didn't get the attention it deserves due to the almost immediate injury to Davis. A real David vs Goliath effort from the smallest player on the pitch against the biggest.

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Bateman would be a welcome sight this afternoon.

This, or any afternoon back in a Wigan shirt.

5 minutes ago, Saintslass said:

From a naff Richardson kick followed by a naff attempt at a tackle by Niqama!  A bit grating to allow them that score right before halftime when we have been all over Wigan for most of the first half.  Grrr!

This is true, Richardson made an error there with that kick, poor game management near half time, surely the touch line was the best option. You are missing Fages. With him I would have seen you winning in Perpignan and be in a very strong position here.

Richardson just doesn't look like he did at the start of the 18 season. 

I see Saints edging this. 

Wigan badly miss Bateman who I feel now he is in the NRL we all see how good he really is. 

27 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

I think Saints may even eclipse the mighty Hull FC's score.

Early Grand Final rehearsal on Monday...

(That was a joke by the way)

Yeah, Saints will fold in the semi finals and we'll snatch it from 4th ?

And that's probably that. Very much doubt Wigan can get back into now. Two scores was always an outside chance, but not three.

Archived