Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I'm not sure that there is anything more joyful in this world than kittens and puppies.

I am envious.

And as if by magic, on mz last night away I went for a nosh at my friend's house where there was a five week old kitten. Hurray.

Having dined outside I now have even more mosquito bites. Boo.

The chap sat behind me on the aeroplane fidgeted constantly, snorted like a bull with sinus trouble, hauled himself up repeatedly using my seat and then to top it all, had a very loud conversation with his companion at five o#clock in the morning.

On feeling the tender nature of my tonsils this morning I believe I may have got my own back with Wagnerian level nasal symphony as I slept.

One of the cabin crew was a prettier lookielikie of that there Myleen Klass.

Important, pressing question.

Is it too early for a gin and tonic?

Not a fact I know. So I will mask it with

The Swiss Air business lounge at Zurich has a 50 metre long bar. Which smells like a grubby hotel. And is only staffed for about 5 metres.

Important, pressing question.

Is it too early for a gin and tonic?

Not a fact I know. So I will mask it with

The Swiss Air business lounge at Zurich has a 50 metre long bar. Which smells like a grubby hotel. And is only staffed for about 5 metres.

Noting your earlier posts about the number of mosquito bites you have suffered I feel a course of Gin and Tonic is the only sensible option. On that basis would you ask yourself if it is too early to take your medicine?

Did you get Mylene lookalike's number?

Noting your earlier posts about the number of mosquito bites you have suffered I feel a course of Gin and Tonic is the only sensible option. On that basis would you ask yourself if it is too early to take your medicine?

Did you get Mylene lookalike's number?

Thank you for your advice doctor - the usual fee?

The Mylenealike just made me grin inanely which attracted the attentions of the fifty something chief steward who kept on feeding me with chocolates. He clearly goes for the fuller figured drink addled Englishman with red spots.

Following the discussion on here me and Mrs Timtum went to see the Dream at Sutton Colliery. It is very marvellous indeed.

Although in a reversion to being a ten year old I had convinced myself that I would be able to have an ice cream and was disappointed and had a little sulk.

I have been sent to tidy my room.

Following the discussion on here me and Mrs Timtum went to see the Dream at Sutton Colliery. It is very marvellous indeed.

Although in a reversion to being a ten year old I had convinced myself that I would be able to have an ice cream and was disappointed and had a little sulk.

I have been sent to tidy my room.

Glad you liked it Tim, I was up there yesterday on a family walk - me, mum, dad, sister & bro in law & dalmation dog. I passed the site today on my way out & there was cars queuing to get in the car park.

We all said yesterday that they need to install some refreshment facility somewhere in the vacinity. I feel your pain....however I have just remembered I have Baileys Haagen-Daas in the freezer!!! :wub:

South Africa isn't bad, but you do bump into the odd undesirable...... ;)

n585600424_7198138_6163784.jpg

I didn't know he had the ability to smile...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Today was the 1st day of a new course, Minor Illness / Injuries. 1 day a week at the University of Chester / St Helens Walk In Centre for the next 6 months. Its gonna be good too.

Nurse Practitioner role here I come :D

there's got to be a caption competition in this.......

after ladies day at Ascot, Shaun reintroduces the Flared Shorts for the English man abroads summer wardrobe

I just can't help thinking Benny Hill is going to appear and slap Edwards on the head.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.