Uninteresting Trivial Facts

come on Jon,less of the airs and graces, we all know it's primula and Blue Nun :D

:D

I think you'll find it's organic primula and free range blue nun.

i.e. about twenty times what you might think a reasonable price

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Robbie is to be awarded the "outstanding contribution to music" award at next years Brits it been announced this morning.

Woohoo :D

yes, he's contributed massively to music for 5 years by not doing anything, it's a shame he's going to spoil all his good work....FDFTT

foxes or poor people?

I was thinking the same when I heard Robbie's new song ;)

Which one, Bodies or his brand new one "you know me" that was played this morning on Radio 1?

Bodies I loved instantly but you know me I am not sure of. Definately in the "could do better" category. Might grow on me though but doesnt compete with Angels & She's the one. Has a fifties style to it which I am not fussed on. I still love him though.

Think Sam is turning into this board's Liam Gallagher :P

I shaved off my beard last night just to see what it looks like. I did it in the usual manner of full beard -> mutton chops -> goatee -> moustache -> hitler 'tache -> clean shaven. At the moustache bit, I upset my wife as apparently I look exactly like my dad.

I'll be growing the beard back again... I've decided I like the face fur.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

After the relative triumph of my 12 kilos of pork and leek, and with a nod to Bar Woodall who died recently (and who was a splendid chap and supporter of our game), tomorrow I am going to essay a Pyreneean version of the Cumberland sausage.

I am not going to work....I have tonsilitis :(

When I was ickle, tonsilitis was the cue to be fed with that enormous treat at the time, yoghurt; at the time when there was only two makes, Ski and Prize.

Get well soon sb.

I've just sold over

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

When I was ickle, tonsilitis was the cue to be fed with that enormous treat at the time, yoghurt; at the time when there was only two makes, Ski and Prize.

Get well soon sb.

Thanks tim, I have never had it before & never appreciated how painful it is.....feels like I am swallowing glass :(

Yoghurt sounds good tho

Edited by saintsbird