Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I keep being told I'm too patronising. (this means I treat people as if they're stupid!)

Well, come on, with you being female, we don't like it if you play our games.

I'm more patronising than you anyway, it's a genetic thing.

Just go practice parking once you've finished washing up, ok? ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

:D Never got around to it when it was released... got it as a freebie when Steam launched their Mac client.

And, yes, I did enjoy it.

Just what Uninteresting Trivial Facts was meant for :D

Sorry mate. Portal 2 is out soon and I've seen a few clips that look very interesting (clever stuff done with fluids). I do hope they don't try to over complicate it through introducing new features. The beauty of the first one was that you only had a limited number of things you could do yet the puzzles appeared quite complicated on first view.

'Still Alive' the song at the end was written by Jonathan Coulton. An ex programmer turned singer songwriter. He's very geeky in his lyrics.

Fides invicta triumphat

I'm baking :unsure::blink::huh:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I've been spending this week, on TV and Hi-Fi kit. :happy:

So far I've bought a Toshiba 32" TV, a bargain set of Goldring headphones, some cheap floorstanding Speakers, a Chronos DAB/Ipod docking thingy for my kitchen

Pure_Chronos_iDock_black_444.jpg

and one of these splendid Denon RCDM38DAB thingies.

416uTdnTi9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Now, all I've got to get is a new tuner. It's between the Teac 300, Denon TU1800 and Cambridge Audio Azur 650T, depending on how much I want to spend.

Unfortunately, once it's bought, it's bought and I do so love buying Hi-Fi equipment. :(

Mind you, I get the pleasure of setting it all up and playing with it when I get home again. :)

Edited by Haloman

I've just placed an order for a new waveguide dehydrator. :huh:

I hope you take precautions while fitting it.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

I've just placed an order for a new waveguide dehydrator. :huh:

They can be so troublesome*, but really useful for drying laundry.... ;)

* had real problems filling the bath when mine was in there.

Edited by goldcard

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

I'm just shutting down my computer and about to go on holiday :) Try not to upset John & James too much!

He's gone for safety, and closed cross-code for a starter.

That's without the threads deleted on the main forum etc....

you will all be pleased to know my shins are healing nicely.

..was just saying I wonder how his shins are doing - spooky

bout time you were here more regular ;)

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

In work watching Hot Shots and eating nobbys nuts...

Watching the football at 12.30 then its the Playoffs, I like working weekends.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

He's gone for safety, and closed cross-code for a starter.

That's without the threads deleted on the main forum etc....

I don't blame him... My inbox is filled with reported posts from last weekend. Some people just couldn't resist pushing to see what they could get away with. I don't think they bargained on John and James having far less tolerance for idiocy than I do :D

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I don't blame him... My inbox is filled with reported posts from last weekend. Some people just couldn't resist pushing to see what they could get away with. I don't think they bargained on John and James having far less tolerance for idiocy than I do :D

Welcome home..... :D