Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Went to the cinema last night to see The Death & Life of Charlie StCloud. Nice film

Is it so wrong as a 35yr old woman to have lustful feelings for a 23yr old man :wub::O:ph34r:

I had similar worrying feelings watching Lost in Translation.

The film looks dreadful.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Went to the cinema last night to see The Death & Life of Charlie StCloud. Nice film

Is it so wrong as a 35yr old woman to have lustful feelings for a 23yr old man :wub::O:ph34r:

Mrs Shadow went to see it this afternoon with a couple of friends...

.....if it's wrong for a 35 year old what does that make it for a 48 year old?

Are we becoming rugbyleague.org then as that's the only logo now showing on this page?

And no strange adverts asking me to consolidate my monthly outgoings.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Is anyone else finding the layout & style of the page changes as soon as you leave the homepage??

Not sure whether I like it.....have we had a budget cut?? :unsure:

Yes.

No ads, no pop-ups, and a white background again.... :ph34r:

I can have fun again now....

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Yes.

No ads, no pop-ups, and a white background again.... :ph34r:

I can have fun again now....

10:10:10 - todays date is like the music they play at a dramatic moment in movie..and I think it's having an effect on the board

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Board is the same as ever for me :huh:

I'll send a message to John, he'll know what's going on...

It's back to normal like it never happened now...one of those you had to be there moments Craig :D

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

It's back to normal like it never happened now...one of those you had to be there moments Craig :D

Ah well, it'll give John something do do on a quiet Sunday :P

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Binary date - 2/2/2

Is that right with it being 10/10/2010 ?

Edited by amh

Bolox.

Silent Bob will have to go back in his box, that white background had lured him out... ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I am hoping that about this time next week, my replacement will have arrived on site and I will be able to start making my way back to Kabul and then home. :)

I've had enough now, I really have. With just 12 days off work since May. :(