Uninteresting Trivial Facts

The union 7s world cup finals day in Moscow seems to be being played in a swimming pool.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

The union 7s world cup finals day in Moscow seems to be being played in a swimming pool.

The women's games are like wet t-shirt contests...  Brings out the Benny Hill in me watching girls run around in soaked through skin-tight outfits.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Bike thieves are absolute scumbags.

I once had three bikes stolen inside 12 months, I wasn't happy. Then I found somewhere safe to hide it in the Hospitals I was working in, and it stopped.

Royal Marsden I put it in the theatre cylinder store, Guys in the (Large) changing room, St Thomas' in a private courtyard with staff only access, near security. Kings CH had a bike store right next to a large security Portacabin.

The women's games are like wet t-shirt contests...  Brings out the Benny Hill in me watching girls run around in soaked through skin-tight outfits.

May I remind you of the name of this thread?

I for one would not consider that to be uninteresting.

My hayfever has been bad today. Hopefully, only another week or so left before it passes.

Not too bad for me this year, at least so far. Thankfully, the medicine is ridiculously cheap these days.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm in a tent near Callander. Taster session wild camping on my own to see if I can still put up with slumming it without my technology. Back to civilisation on Wednesday sometime. If I'm not midgied to death then I'll seriously consider a much longer wild camping holiday.

I'm in a tent near Callander. Taster session wild camping on my own to see if I can still put up with slumming it without my technology. Back to civilisation on Wednesday sometime. If I'm not midgied to death then I'll seriously consider a much longer wild camping holiday.

Then how the f*ck are you posting on here?! :shout:

On another note, I watched Scanners this evening, it was ######.

Then how the f*ck are you posting on here?! :shout:

On another note, I watched Scanners this evening, it was ######.

A phone is an essential tool for wild camping!

Ohhhh no. Turn it off, turn it off now!

It's only on for a bit to provide updates to my wife who thinks it's the Wild West and I'll be in danger from whatever...