Uninteresting Trivial Facts

No where sells compression leggings for 8 year olds that cost less than

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

One hell of a "niche Market" I assume.

WTF (Iwish they weren't my initials) are compression leggins anyway?

So, yeah, had a great party, good to be north for a weekend in happier circumstances.

Beer prices.... jeez, I paid

Edited by terrywebbisgod

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Today's a national holiday in Spain. I've pretty much wasted it dossing around at home though.

...and a holiday here in France too. And I too have pretty much wasted it dossing around at home. :D

Today's a national holiday in Spain. I've pretty much wasted it dossing around at home though.

...and a holiday here in France too. And I too have pretty much wasted it dossing around at home. :D

Bloody work shy furriners :angry2:

Fides invicta triumphat

Busy day tomorrow. I'm off to see the Services Veterinaires for my hygiene licence, followed by a meat supplier for the shoulders of pork, followed by a spot of lunchtime dinner with my good friend Audois at Chez Felix. The world of rugby league put to rights I will then fly home to the NW of England for a weekend with my bride. I'm rather looking forward to it.

Superb

And if you are meeting Audois you always get moved to a better table. B)

Recounted it here before, but one of my favourite RL memories is wearing the old French Federation "Treiziste Inoubliable" tshirt (the one that lists great players of the past and finishes with....et Moi) at Chez Felix, and being introduced to half of the players listed on the shirt in the bar. A regular haunt these days.

Whilst driving through Weston Turville en route to Hemel, I saw a guy filling potholes wearing a feckin Santa hat.

Should have nicked it/ run him over.

Xmas starts Dec 20th EARLIEST.... :angry2:

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010