What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

As regards the Furutech, the accompanying leaflet and the website FAQ page don't really address all the setup issues, so there'll be a bit of experimentation with playback and recording settings before I've worked everything out for optimal performance.

I have been looking at a Naim Unitilite, I am tempted very tempted.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you there new LP Dave, if so what do you think ?

Not yet, Pete, I went in to GJM on Saturday and they'd sold out of the vinyl release (for the second time). I'll pop back in over the next few days. 

Looking forward to getting my hands on a copy.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

FInally got to see one of my all-time favourite bands on Thursday night, The Misfits, that I never ever thought I'd get to see live. This wasn't the Jerry Only fronted abomination either, this was Danzig & Doyle, as close to the "classic" Misfits as anyone will see now

Edited by Gav

RLC Premier Champions 2008

Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

RLC Club Of The Year 2001

Latest free download from BigOZine is a bit of a rarity - The Chambers Brothers Live (1991). Both sets included, although the final track loses a few minutes off the end.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not music, but am enjoying both series of 'Brian Gulliver's Travels', a BBC radio philosophical satire starring Neil Pearson.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 weeks later...

I think the music stall usually is, but the rest of the market is generally dead.

It is getting done up next year apparently, so the market will be out in the main street.

It does get annoying when you stand on the market and he keeps playing Reggae all the time, all you can hear is the (simple) bass lines.