Christine Cullen

Sincere condolences to Paul and family members and friends. Such a young age it certainly puts life in general in to perspective. RIP Christine. God Bless.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Condolences to Paul, his sons and all of Christines family and friends.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

thoughts and prayers are with you all at this sad time.

it will bring back similar moments to us all.

big well done to the Widnes club, they have treated the whole situation with dignity and repsect.

life deals some ###### cards, but in time we recover, but never forget.

RIP Christine, no more pain.

Very sorry to hear this terrible news.

I have always liked Paul since years ago when my club Wakefield played Warrington at Wilderspool.

We were walking down a street towards the ground wearing our club's shirt amongst lots of Wire fans.

Paul appeared from nowhere in his suit and he came upto myself and my two young children.He just opened up a conversation asking if we'd had a good journey and such like.

Little things like that stick in the memory.

All the very best to Paul and his family.

R.I.P Christine and god bless.

Not a lot you can say at times like this.

Condolences to Paul and his family.

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Paul & your family, may I offer my sincerest condolences at this time. I've recently been affected in similar circumstances and any support I have received has given me some more strength, however small. Hopefully this will count as the grain of strength I can only hope to provide for all of you. RIP Christine Cullen.

Super League, Championship, the play-offs, Challenge Cup, and World Cup.

Http://www.freewebs.com/sltipping

Two days after christine,someone I know died of the same disease,aged 53. Surely there's a cure out there somewhere? RIP christine.

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

Sad, sad.

RIP Christine, condolences to Paul and family.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010