21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan
    • Hull KR

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry padge my wife has out bid you on the beer so dkw can have mine.

He'll have to keep up the same standard.

Thanks

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Wigan running free now,

and gleeson steps through but the runs from his team mates, helped alot. really good try.

Hull KR look to be gone.

36 - 14.

Well theytried hard but the quality gap looks too big.

Hull KR are definatley gone, they have just made a run from Feilden look world class.

Wigan giving away consecutive penalties, but it's too much now.

Wigans discipline has been good, when they needed to be clean they where and tomkins was really impressive when the game was tight and back and forth. Still 20 mins left , but have Hull KR ever scored over 20 points in 20 minutes.

Ooo feka's back, will he run more than once this half????????

Wigan drop out and Hull KR make a right mess of it.

It's all about da bass

Hull KR are definatley gone, they have just made a run from Feilden look world class.

Wigan giving away consecutive penalties, but it's too much now.

Wigans discipline has been good, when they needed to be clean they where and tomkins was really impressive when the game was tight and back and forth. Still 20 mins left , but have Hull KR ever scored over 20 points in 20 minutes.

Ooo feka's back, will he run more than once this half????????

Wigan drop out and Hull KR make a right mess of it.

Another great run by tomkins out of the in goal area but is robbed of the glory by the ref.

lol

no petulance though.

It's all about da bass

Ok my up dates are over, wife has called time on the game.

To be fair, it's over. Can't see Hull KR covering 22 points in 18 minutes.

Wigan giving away alot of penalties now they are so far ahead.

Wonder what potter has made of wigan. He's there tonight.

For me Wigan look good with long passes out wide. I'd be tempted to play wigan at Saints on a narrower pitch. Rather than risk meeting them at Old trafford where they will have a large area to play in.

Oh and just to spoil it one of the HullKR fans has thrown something at the wigan players.

9 - 10 the penaltycount in KR's favour, but more importantly Wigan gave alot of pentlies after they had wrapped this up.

I reckon KR will get 1 maybe 2 more tries.

Oh there is one for peter fox.

But still a big cushion for wigan

It's all about da bass

Ok my up dates are over, wife has called time on the game.

To be fair, it's over. Can't see Hull KR covering 22 points in 18 minutes.

Wigan giving away alot of penalties now they are so far ahead.

Wonder what potter has made of wigan. He's there tonight.

For me Wigan look good with long passes out wide. I'd be tempted to play wigan at Saints on a narrower pitch. Rather than risk meeting them at Old trafford where they will have a large area to play in.

Oh and just to spoil it one of the HullKR fans has thrown something at the wigan players.

9 - 10 the penaltycount in KR's favour, but more importantly Wigan gave alot of pentlies after they had wrapped this up.

I reckon KR will get 1 maybe 2 more tries.

Oh there is one for peter fox.

But still a big cushion for wigan

Thanks, don't let the wife spend too much on-line shopping. :D

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Wigan forward passes, off side, kicking out, arrogance, etc..

Hull KR, not getting the decisions, etc etc

Touch judge ineffective, referee not powerful enough to control Wigan...

..of course, it'll be a Wigan penalty...

How do I know all this?

I'l listening to the most amazing commentary from BBC Radio Humberside!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watching it with the sound OFF. :mellow:

Any chance you can do the same with your fingers. :D;)

And Clarke now going on about "controversial win" last week. Someone please shut him the hell up.

He'd certainly upset people with his Rugby Gods prematch piece on sky sports website....think Phil needs to have a word with himself about his lack of impartiality and professionalism

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

He'd certainly upset people with his Rugby Gods prematch piece on sky sports website....think Phil needs to have a word with himself about his lack of impartiality and professionalism

i think people need to take a serious look at how much Phil Clarke has his tongue in his cheek.

Strange that nobody complained all season about him waxing lyrical over Saints and there amazing abilities to do magical things in the Kingdom of Allfallingdowninaheap.

Thanks folks; good night

Farrell is a very good player. I wasn't aware he was particularly rated by anyone. I have never read anything that suggests he's better than he is.

That was a very good performance from us tonight. Not a good night for Wigan haters, which is a shame, not even a bit of Joel petulance to get their teeth into. Do the Wigan haters really watch Sam play only in the hope that he gets hit (they're even trying it from the stands - that must have 3owls)?

On the game itself, I think HKR are just a couple of razzle dazzle players away from being an excellent team. Mason seems to me to be more of the same.

Wigan's defence looked far better this week, back to normal. I can't see us winning the Grand Final but we'll give a game to whoever beats us.

Edited by Exiled Wiganer