New Kits 2015

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2300x1460-editorial-in-top-left-corner-2

New Leeds Away shirt.

http://www.therhinos.co.uk/news/24514.php#.VH2vxEJFDcs

Don't think the home ones selling well as they never release the away one before Christmas!! I think the telling comment on the press release is "There has been incredible interest from supporters to see the new look kit ever since we launched our new home kit last month and I hope they like the results" In other words, people saw the home shirt and thought they'd wait for the away one!

I love it!!

I quite like that, but all the logos are either embroidered (which I'm happy with) or glued on, which means I'm giving both shirts a miss this year

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

I quite like that, but all the logos are either embroidered (which I'm happy with) or glued on, which means I'm giving both shirts a miss this year

I'll go for a Madrid one instead!

camiseta-griffons-06.jpg

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

To be honest the photoshop job isn't that bad.. think i was being a bit over critical. Can't really knock Leeds as they do a decent job.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Lets hope Leeds don't draw the Bronco's away in the Challenge cup (assuming the new Bronco's kit is significantly different than the 2014 version).

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Its a fair point!

Although, as has been said, looking down the list of SL clubs, I don't think Leeds would clash with anyone other than Warrington for either shirt.

It's a bit weird tbh. Home shirt, dark blue, away short, dark blue.

So what will they wear at HJ Stadium?

Leeds

home_2015_launch_rdax_80.jpg

2300x1460-editorial-in-top-left-corner-2

For me, they're both dark blue kits in the main. If you said the top one was a Warrington kit and the bottom one a London kit, you'd ask one of them to wear an away shirt.

They both clash with Warrington's home kit. No club should have to wear their change strip at home.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Those leeds kits are both predominantly the new Leeds Building Society dark blue............so shouldn't be allowed IMO.

I did some kit designs for fev a few years back and we had a traditional Navy / white home design and a predominantly white with thin Cyan hoops away design......the away was refused by the RFL as both kits had blue and white in them even though they looked completely different and we ended up having a bright red away kit.

Much prefer the leeds away though.

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

For me, they're both dark blue kits in the main. If you said the top one was a Warrington kit and the bottom one a London kit, you'd ask one of them to wear an away shirt.

They both clash with Warrington's home kit. No club should have to wear their change strip at home.

They shouldn't but I do remember a game in 2002, Widnes v Hull (at Widnes) both teams wore their away shirts for the game

Archived