New Kits 2015

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also cant work out what I think of the Wakey shirts, I like and dislike in equal measure!!

Still disappointed with the Leeds shirt :dry: was hoping it may grow on me but no chance!

Love the Wire shirts by the way, they look smart with a clean design, nothing over the top, just simple.

I also cant work out what I think of the Wakey shirts, I like and dislike in equal measure!!

Still disappointed with the Leeds shirt :dry: was hoping it may grow on me but no chance!

Love the Wire shirts by the way, they look smart with a clean design, nothing over the top, just simple.

I really like the Wakey shirts, quite radical and I'm surprised they have gone down that route on both kits, I'd have expected radical for just the away perhaps.

On the Wire shirts, they seem to have stripped the sponsorship back on the front of the shirt. Not sure if this is a requirement of Emirates ie. they don't share the front of the shirt sponsorship, but this was the same this year and it makes the shirts look much smarter. I'd like to see all clubs go down this route - one front of shirt, 2 sleeves and maybe two back of shirt -  but I suppose every penny counts.

Cas home not keen aways ok

Leeds kit plain

Wakey kits terrible

Hull kit original like it

Wire kits like both

Hudds kits both terrible

Widnes kit ok

Fevs kit looks like a polo shirt

Sts kits like both

Salford kits both ok

Think they will all grow on people once teams have played in them a few times

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

Cas home not keen aways ok

Leeds kit plain

Wakey kits terrible

Hull kit original like it

Wire kits like both

Hudds kits both terrible

Widnes kit ok

Fevs kit looks like a polo shirt

Sts kits like both

Salford kits both ok

Think they will all grow on people once teams have played in them a few times

It's simple and it's boring but i don't see a polo shirt....doesn't even have a collar

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

Apologies Fev fans, but this did make me laugh and shake my head in equal measure.. Its been mentioned on this thread and another thread about clubs being professional in their attitude towards things like kit launches and how their presented etc..

From the Fev rovers website/webstore

The mens home shirt. Modelled by a woman. Photo taken in someones house (nice wallpaper border).

http://feathers.rlstore.co.uk/product/HOMEMEN

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Apologies Fev fans, but this did make me laugh and shake my head in equal measure.. Its been mentioned on this thread and another thread about clubs being professional in their attitude towards things like kit launches and how their presented etc..

The mens home shirt. Modelled by a woman. Photo taken in someones house (nice wallpaper border).

Good to see they've also reduced the price from the RRP.

rldfsignature.jpg

amateurish

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Totally agree.........however I get the impression the retail side of the club is run by volunteers in their spare time..........so i'll forgive them for not having professional product photography.

They've had bigger fish to fry in the last month or so!

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

The GT logo does nothing for them IMO. It's a strange head that seems in no way relevant to the club name. Then again the Thunder moniker doesn't help. How do you visualise a sound?

Maybe a picture of a dog hiding under a table?

Archived