What's your top six 2015

Blue Pike

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too worried. Bit past it now. Be knackered after 20 mins.

Big signing for our league leep and played 12 games last season for Parramatta, cannot wait to see him playing next season.

Quality signing for them - lets see if he lives up to the hype

As someone pointed out, it will be no fun with that imaginary target on his chest he will have because every forward in the league is going to be gunning for him aiming for a big hit - the interest could wane after a few rough ups especially at 35 years old

We will see

As someone pointed out, it will be no fun with that imaginary target on his chest he will have because every forward in the league is going to be gunning for him aiming for a big hit - the interest could wane after a few rough ups especially at 35 years old

We will see

I bet he never got hit hard in the NRL.

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

We will see

We will see

I think it was 2012 against fev at fev when rob Parker gave everything but got beat up big time, because the rest of the pack wasnt up to it,I dont think thats the case this coming season,i genuinely believe this is the best pack the club has had for a long time

I bet he never got hit hard in the NRL.

Im sure he has many many times - but i bet it was a bit easier getting up and being motivated in your 20s in glorious sunshine in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney etc after a rough and tough game than getting up and getting motivated in your mid 30's following a rough and tough game up in the rain in Whitehaven and Workington

Like i said we will see if he lives up to the hype

Im sure he has many many times - but i bet it was a bit easier getting up in your 20s in glorious sunshine in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney etc after a rough and tough game than getting up in your mid 30's following a rough and tough game up in the rain in Whitehaven and Workington and relaising youve got the roadworks on the A580 to look forward to

Now why would he be stuck in roadworks on the A580 after returning from Cumbria?

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

Great signing for Leigh , great signing for our league . This league is having it's profile raised , and the standard is gonna be great . Can't wait to see fui fui up here , and it tells other clubs where they need to be . I wish fui all the best , he'll rip it up I'm sure and give more than he takes

Put fui fui In this league and its like he's 20 again

The problem with playing in your mid 30's is that you don't recover from injuries and knocks as quickly as the youngsters, although the Leigh pack looks to have plenty of adequate cover.

Suspect that the dark horse next season could be London. They have a top notch academy system and have moved in some decent players.

Will be a rare old fight for a top three spot, only hope that we are up to it. Next season will be the year when we really do show how good we are and how far we have progressed in the off season.Got everything crossed for 2015

In the past I have written in Fev's programme as 'fervent traditionalist',I wonder who you are. You seem to be anti Fev and yet use the 'fervent traditionalist' name which is how some people describe Fev supporters. Could you explain please?

Archived