Ha ha Haven!

ChunkyOnion

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jam4me has spent all week saying how we are knackered with out Allen,Coyle jjp and hulme ......at least Cato can give credit for them having a dig regardless of result

Credit where's credits due you deserve your 22-0 lead but you should be at least 50-0 by now. Barnsley football club would of beat us today lol.

Jam4me has spent all week saying how we are knackered with out Allen,Coyle jjp and hulme ......at least Cato can give credit for them having a dig regardless of result

you said haven were knackered after good friday and called for relegation and to rebuild. Fair play to the haven fans that have stood by the club then there's you lol.

Haven putting pressure on us for 8th. Regardless of how bad fev have been, to go there and batter them is an excellent result. Let's beat hunslet tomorrow and more or less decide the bottom 2.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I think this match is Fev's comparison with Haven's game with Crusaders last season.   There is no way that Haven should be 22 - 0 up but they are and good luck to them and I'll bet 99% of Haven fans are totally surprised by this, even H4E.

Fev seem to be going backwards and they have as bad a home record as we have with only 4 wins at home (Donny, Hunslet, Batley and us).

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Shame you looked like melbourne Storm when you played us gaz!

We've been rubbish all season David mate. We had a coach that was clueless players not good enough and now it's showing. Sharp as a massive job on his hands as he needs to build a new team as their was only maitua that was any good and now he's gone. We need a totally new team next season David mate clear the decks and get a new squad.

It has always been in our own hands for that 8th place after our wins over Haven and London and this result tonight doesn't alter that fact.   We know we have to win tomorrow and hopefully our lads show as much fight as the Haven lads have tonight.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

No I didn't expect this Keith,but I didn't expect us to get beat by town 2 weeks ago ,or expect us too have a 1 man bench after 50 last week.Just highlighting some of the stupid comments onnhete during the week,I'd say we are nailed on for 9th with Dews needing to win tomoz,pressure back on town now to get eighth and we all need to revisit the fixture list again

Easy Gaz , you beat us by a combined 144-0

Anyone can have an off day mate you just had 2 and they were against us. Honestly this is the worst side we've had in at least 5 years. The kids when given a chance have outperformed this lot. They ran Catalans close and hammered the Bulls. The best 2 performances of our season as been our youngsters what does that tell you mate lol.

I was shocked that Paul Cooke got in at Fev and is starting . Not a good sign that

And he was our best player last week at the Eagles lol. But to be fair Moore is worse. The best half we have had this season and none of the coaches want to play him only now and again and that's been marginet. We need a new squad mate honestly I would of only kept maitua from this years squad and bostock that's it the rest can go for me. But looks like maitua as gone so just keep bostock for me

I was shocked that Paul Cooke got in at Fev and is starting . Not a good sign that

To cut a long story short David we just haven't been good enough and we've got what we deserve tonight and this season. Over paid and over rated springs to mind lol.

Archived