Fans forum

jt

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A scrum-half is judged on how he reacts to playing behind a struggling pack, does he just go into his shell or does he try to create and get the team on the front foot. You've only to look at Brierley at Leigh during the second half last week,  not seen and that's not the first time that's happened but when his pack are on top he's a class act.

Fev fans are going to be disappointed when they see that Thackery isnt as good as Moore.

Is your opinion based on when he was at Fax or on the last couple of seasons? Because I've followed his progress over the years and IMO he has improved with age and experience and is in the form of his life.

Fev fans are going to be disappointed when they see that Thackery isnt as good as Moore.

Gareth Moore could not lace Thackeray's boots imo.Anyway your only saying that because you've signed the mercenary, how will he get in your side? Anyway until I hear otherwise Thackeray will be with us next season!!

Some people are so going to be disappointed

ah well if all this turns out to be true about Thackeray good luck to you. What it does do is free up quite a bit of brass for us with the contract he was on plus a good transfer fee. I wonder if those same supporters at Fev will be saying the same thing about Thackeray, that he's not that good, or I've never rated him. Never mind our loss you gain,wonder if Jon Sharp will still be there come July!!

Gareth Moore could not lace Thackeray's boots imo.Anyway your only saying that because you've signed the mercenary, how will he get in your side? Anyway until I hear otherwise Thackeray will be with us next season!!

Ive said before our main target is Danny Craven and until that deal is dead in the water we wont be signing Moore. That said if we did sign him I would be quite happy as Im sure under a very good coach he would be a great asset to us.

ah well if all this turns out to be true about Thackeray good luck to you. What it does do is free up quite a bit of brass for us with the contract he was on plus a good transfer fee. I wonder if those same supporters at Fev will be saying the same thing about Thackeray, that he's not that good, or I've never rated him. Never mind our loss you gain,wonder if Jon Sharp will still be there come July!!

What sort of transfer fee would you be expecting? You are lucky in the championship if more than a couple of grand changes hands for a contracted player.

Ive said before our main target is Danny Craven and until that deal is dead in the water we wont be signing Moore. That said if we did sign him I would be quite happy as Im sure under a very good coach he would be a great asset to us.

Danny must be dead in water then

Thought Danny Craven had signed new contact at Widnes?

What sort of transfer fee would you be expecting? You are lucky in the championship if more than a couple of grand changes hands for a contracted player.

Talking to Mark Sawyer our chairman last week, he says only way Thackeray would be leaving us would be if Fev or anybody else would be will to pay a lot of money,I'll not say how much on here,but it's hell of a lot. And what Fev have offered 1 or 2 f our players was jaw dropping, maybe they are the Manchester City of the championship, not difference is Man City have wealthy backers!!

i would be happy to swap moore for Ben Johnstone

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

The ones who have gone from the championship to the middle eights are not doing very well. We need a settled team all this talk of changes can only be unsettling. Onward and upwards was the cry but we seem to be dithering and staying.

Can't seem to get the current league positions for the middle and bottom eight anywhere. I saw somebody talking about it  from their I Pod. Are they shown on there? If so can anybody satisfy my curiosity? I know we are ok in our 8 but would like to see the positions of the other clubs especially the middle eights. If not I will have wait while tomorrow when I buy RL Express.

Can't seem to get the current league positions for the middle and bottom eight anywhere. I saw somebody talking about it from their I Pod. Are they shown on there? If so can anybody satisfy my curiosity? I know we are ok in our 8 but would like to see the positions of the other clubs especially the middle eights. If not I will have wait while tomorrow when I buy RL Express.

They're available on the rl section of the BBC website.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Archived