29/8/2015 RL Challenge Cup Final Hull Kingston Rovers v Leeds Rhinos, Wembley Stadium K.O. 3.15pm BBC TV

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Leeds
    • Draw
  2. 2. Who would you like to win?

• Hull KR
    • Leeds
    • Neither of the above

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p030wl46

So brave.  I already got a lump in my throat & tear in my eye listening to the interview.  I don't stand a chance of getting through abide with me on Saturday.

It's an easy kick for the lad but, as we say in Rugby League, there's no easy kicks.

@IanLancaster65

Although I want a Rovers win, the thought of a 2nd arduous game for them before they play Wakefield has made me select no winner as preference.

Excellent, we're up to 10% of the vote now.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

That'll do me as well Steve, massively looking forward to the game now, tbh.

I know it might seem a bit odd coming from a black and white but the nearer it gets the more excited I am.

Although I'm one of the 7.69% (statistic correct at 0645 on 28/08/2015) of voters who didn't want either team to win, if Rovers prevail I'll have won a few quid from a parachute payment bet and it won't be too unpleasant watching Danny Mcguire shed a few tears, whereas if Leeds win.....well I'm sure you can guess the rest.  B)

You mean you're getting more and more excited at the prospect of spending the afternoon in Whalebone. You're fooling nobody.

I like the idea of a draw too. That way neither side gets to lift the cup at Wembley, do the lap oh honour and all that kind of thing. We're about due for one too.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

You mean you're getting more and more excited at the prospect of spending the afternoon in Whalebone. You're fooling nobody.

I like the idea of a draw too. That way neither side gets to lift the cup at Wembley, do the lap oh honour and all that kind of thing. We're about due for one too.

A bit like FC then!

Leeds selecting Achurch over Keinhorst suggests a conservative,safety first approach to tomorrows game.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

A bit like FC then!

Leeds selecting Achurch over Keinhorst suggests a conservative,safety first approach to tomorrows game.

maybe still a bit concerned about Delaney if he is fully fit

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

I think Keinhorst offers more of an all round game than Achurch if that is the case.

yes I would be more concerned about Achurch getting injured again ,If Delaney has to go off then Achurch gets another injury straight away

FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Looking good now. Panic in the Leeds ranks over selection.Rovers seem to be milking it, with the send off yesterday,the dvd, the party in the city centre Monday.

Setting off in an hour, dont want to arrive late!

Party on Wembley Way to look forward to, car decorated, just the game to look forward to. Hope it doesnt pass too quick.

Looking good now. Panic in the Leeds ranks over selection.Rovers seem to be milking it, with the send off yesterday,the dvd, the party in the city centre Monday.

Party on Wembley Way to look forward to, car decorated, just the game to look forward to. Hope it doesnt pass too quick.

Panic,really.Then again,I suppose you have to grasp for something! :ph34r:

Looking forward to a (hopefully) great game.

May the best team win.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

not panic at all it's called spoiled for choice

JAMIE PEACOCK

Excellent, we're up to 10% of the vote now.

The not so silent minority, esp if Clarky votes.

Rumbled.

Rivalries aside, I hope everybody has a great day and a safe journey.

Absolutely right, unlike our lot, nobody's got a divine right to lose so here's to a top day/weekend to all attending.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Does anybody know if I'll have trouble bringing a backpack into the stadium? I'm coming direct from Stansted airport and my girlfriend and I will both have a schoolbag sized backpack each.

From a Sunderland message board last year...

I asked Wembley, "We're attending the Capital One cup final on Sunday, staying over in London on the Saturday night. Will there be any problems getting into the stadium with a small rucksack/man bag/messenger bag containing our Saturday clothes".

Their response was, "Small bags or rucksacks are permitted into the Stadium. However, unfortunately we do not have any locker facilities for our Visitors to store personal belongings and would advise that if a bag is brought into the Stadium, it is kept with the Visitor at all times".

Have to say the BBC's tribute to the history of the cup done by Maxine Peake is absolutely fantastic.

Here it is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/34075673

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Have to say the BBC's tribute to the history of the cup done by Maxine Peake is absolutely fantastic.

Hats off to the beeb on this one.

Superb advert with great grittiness and feeling.

Well, it's a nice bright start to the day in Hull so let's hope it's replicated in the smoke later on this afternoon and we have great weather for the final.

Unfortunately, I have to run an errand into East Hull this morning, but what a perfect day to do it..... 

silvercityid09.jpg

Currently on a bus in deepest, darkest East Hull and there's two RL fans on board looking like they're Wembley bound.

One of them is resplendent in a Leeds Rhinos' outfit. The other guy in a Rovers' t shirt, didn't look too happy to see him.

Great stuff.

Archived