Monday

rockerlad

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quality bite Donald - although I'm right in what I'm saying. These football clubs that go bust and reform don't claim the old clubs records so why Whitehaven 2010 do I don't know.

Must be pretty embarrassing for a supporter that they're claiming the records of a different club.

Rangers did, also AFC Wimbledon did but that one is a very messy situation

they all wrote their debts off and started again with leeds portsmouth and rangers your talking mega millions they wrote off and the debt widnes wrote off was huge compared to ours and to a lesser extent keighley and donny have done it more than once

Leeds and Pompy didn't other wise they would have had to start at the bottom like Rangers did

We have won one thing recently ,I'll leave you to ponder what it may be .

Go on I'll play your little game.    What have you recently won since 2010 when your club was formed?    The old club won the 2005 League Leaders Trophy didn't they?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

if your talking about a players signature then you are being very hypocritical aren't you alan after the PM'S you used to send me.

he'll be on about 2005 I normally hear gossip about signings and I've heard nothing about signing any town players

If Hampshire leaves Wigan the odds are they are keeping Lewis as a long term prospect . Not really room for both . But a loan deal while he waits his turn , like Doran this year , would be great . May be no DR but you can use your built up relationship for the odd loan deal ? This reserve stuff is beyond guys like Lewis and a few others

why pay another traveller fb /wing while theres forrester trying to get game time ? I think the back line is covered well enough unless injury loans are called for . PV has said he wants to have a 30 man squad so i dont see much need for loans if town manage to sign 30 in all cover positions .

Archived