Derek Beaumont

haskey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont worry boys, you will have to put up with RM at Fax for at least another year yet. :tongue:

that's ok, but how much longer do we have to put up with you

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Brierley next to go is the headline in the article. The actual story under the headline is quite a bit different. Nothing like a misleading headline to shift a few papers though. I don't expect Ryan to be going anywhere.

Who tells the paper he has that clause though? It can only be one of 4 people, his agent, Rowley, Beaumont, or Brierley himself and you can rule Beaumont out straight away.

Who tells the paper he has that clause though? It can only be one of 4 people, his agent, Rowley, Beaumont, or Brierley himself and you can rule Beaumont out straight away.

doesn't help zak hardaker and him talking about money on twitter... So is it brierley & agent putting it out there he's signed for leeds

Brierley is a regular columnist for Rugby League World, which along with League Express and the TotalRL website are all published by League Publications Ltd, basically three branches of the same company. Have a look at the two links below...both recent pieces on Brierley, with the byline coming from Matthew Shaw, TotalRL website editor and journo for League Express and RL World.

http://www.totalrl.com/video-brierley-returns-to-the-field-and-looks-better-than-ever/

http://www.totalrl.com/brierley-pencils-in-championship-opener-as-return-date/

The story about Brierley being set to leave was broken yesterday evening by the same Matthew Shaw.

I dont think for one minute its the club that has released this information about brierly" but" i cant think of a better story to feflect attention away from the rowley story

Strange few days for us Leythers as PR leaving wasn't on any radar. Jukes is a brave call from Derek, if a very sensible one at this stage of the season but we have some great leaders in the squad to support him through the early challenges.

Regarding Brierley - Blue Sox raised a valid point, it is fair to assume one of those 4 told the paper of said clause, rule Beaumont out and you have 3. Derek was interviewed for LCTV yesterday and confirmed there is no such valid clause in Ryans contract and that Ryan was staying. He also confirmed he will be doing whatever it takes legally to pursue the leak, I know Derek and if he feels he is right he will not let cost stand in his way - with regard to that I do hope it is Ryans agent and he takes his house from under him - never liked parasites in sport

Well done Batley. I am sure Beaumont wishes he had not opened his big mouth and bragged about an unbeaten season.

How the mighty have fallen, I know it is only game 1, but wow what a great result for the championship.

Derek's view on the Batley match from loverugbyleague.com

according to the report the official attendance was 1678.

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_20892-beaumont-eats-humble-pie.html

Laughably patronising, and made me smile. Any comment referring to Batley, our ground or coach clearly shows his annoyance at the loss.

However, at least he is able to maintain his integrity!!

And Leigh fans wonder why it feels everyone is against them. I would have thought there would have been 7/800 batley fans at least. So he must have double vision. I remember going to leigh 3/4 years back and there was 1600 there and 3/400 from Fev. So I wouldn't say the leigh fans were that great, just quite a few hangers on what will support them till the money drys up and there an average championship side again.

And Leigh fans wonder why it feels everyone is against them. I would have thought there would have been 7/800 batley fans at least. So he must have double vision. I remember going to leigh 3/4 years back and there was 1600 there and 3/400 from Fev. So I wouldn't say the leigh fans were that great, just quite a few hangers on what will support them till the money drys up and there an average championship side again.

There no-show in the headingley pubs at the grand final was embarrassing 

I have just read on total rl that Richard Whiting has signed for Leigh on loan. What is going on with Beaumont and Leigh, have they not got enough squad players or I'm I missing something.?

Archived