Mitchell pearce

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one can't be swept under the carpet, it will be interesting to see how the NRL reacts to one of their boys disgraceful behaviour.

Good old uncle nick will make it go away just you watch.

im going leeds

No way given how much Leeds objected to Todd Carney being allowed to play in SL.

Salford is my bet but not until 2017 and that's IF he even gets punted.

Maybe so but it's worse than what Carney did & Pearce has history of playing up when he's on the drink so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

worst then Carney???  Carney sprayed the old fellow into his mouth...

Carney made it look like he did in front of a "Mate" in a blokes urinal he hurt no one and there where no women involved.

Pearce on the other hand has acted a fool twice in front of women to me that's the issue.

Nowhere near....inappropriate yes.....'career-ending' like the Oz press are saying? Hardly.....

If they want to finish him in the NRL then its our gain..sod em

And the aussie press seem to be on a moral crusade in recent months starting with that chris gayle nonsense..yes mitchell pearce is a drunken prat...he was absolutely steaming..what was yvonne sampsons excuse??

https://youtu.be/yFPxSn69pcc

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

just seen the video...he's a drunken pest....but it's not as bad as what joel did imo

hve to agree, i didnt see anything illegal not sure of the relationship with him and the others there. He was a drunken ass, but out of work not sure thats a sackable offence.

Hope it's not anyway.

Carney made it look like he did in front of a "Mate" in a blokes urinal he hurt no one and there where no women involved.

Pearce on the other hand has acted a fool twice in front of women to me that's the issue.

he may not be a gentleman, but thats not a crime.

I think its just a club matter. If he was allowed to drink then that one thing. If they dont like their image being tarnished then thet can duscipline him, but talk of a career being over is very harsh.

hve to agree, i didnt see anything illegal not sure of the relationship with him and the others there. He was a drunken ass, but out of work not sure thats a sackable offence.

Hope it's not anyway.

Probably is these days...they argue he represents the club 24/7 and whatever he does reflects badly on the club and constitutes gross misscounduct

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

Probably is these days...they argue he represents the club 24/7 and whatever he does reflects badly on the club and constitutes gross misscounduct

indeed thats what my second post refers to, its a matter for the club now in terms of how they see this

I've seen the video.

He is behaving like a drunken lout.  When the other guests start to pull him up on it he basically digs himself a hole by behaving even worse. 

It looks like he (i) kissed someone (a bit) who wasn't up for it (ii) ###### on a sofa (iii) picked up and mimicked bumming a dog for a few seconds (iv) was generally a bit of an ars-hole.

It was clear he wasn't welcome so he left.  He wasn't being physically aggressive as far as I could see.

It's inexcusable really and think the club would be within its rights to terminate his employment contract.  I don't, however, think he "committed a sex act on a dog".

He's just a drunken young bloke and this sort of thing goes on a million times every weekend.  The consequences will be greater for him than the average bloke though courtesy of being in the public eye.  That's the way it goes unfortunately.

Morally, I don't think the person who took the video should have published it.  Legally, I think there is a privacy argument but I think the law is a bit soft in this area - he was putting his behaviour out there as far as I'm concerned and was reckless as to who was on the receiving end, including someone filming.

Archived