11 Mar: SL: Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (TV)

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Draw
    • Leeds Rhinos

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Gold Coast might be putting their chequebook away after this...

He would drop the pen.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

15 dropped balls? Looks like a decent Union game.

There's no such thing. It's a myth!

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Have we stepped into an alternative universe this season...Leeds terrible all round can't even do the basics and absolutely no game management, pound for pound the weakest props in superleague?

Wigan need to see if Widnes will do a session with them to teach them how to attack - should be 18 points up at least.

Set play after set play after set play. Twice they've put a bomb up when having a 5v3 overlap out wide. They are as dull as Saints.

I have thought Wigan dull ever since Madge.  He introduced the uber structure and Shauny boy has just continued where he left off.  But Leeds look a shadow of the team they were, possibly because of injuries.  (Not that that displeases me of course!  Saints may actually beat them this season!)

Oh Dan.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Sarginson with a fortieth handling error for the night.

Why won't Lilley or Sutcliffe kick? They look ****-scared.

Sarginson with a fortieth handling error for the night.

One of his better games?

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Archived