Drop Ryan Hall for England

England don't play for another 6 months

Precisely. Why all the talk about international selection in April?

For representative picks, study the form when the playoffs begin.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Let's get some fixtures arranged before we pick the team.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Players shouldn't just be picked on form alone at international level. Experience and understanding between players is essential at that level hence why Australia have had a similar side (and Queensland) for years.

Yes but they're always on form too... 

Yes, isn't Hall injured? He would still be my first choice for England. As mentioned, you don't throw away 20-odd tests at a try a game - including 5 tries in 5 tests against Australia.

Perhaps he is feeling the effects of the ridiculously early start to SL. He only finished commitments with England in the second half of November and then he is back on the horse at the start of Feb. When you've do this for 5/6 years you are entitled to feel jaded in March. 

Players should be picked on form and not reputation. Especially when England have so many quality wingers to pick from as it's one thing to pick players in poor form when there's no real competition for places but another thing to do so when we(England) are blessed with at least half a dozen top quality wingers.

Archived