Sun 26th May: SL: London Broncos v Hull KR KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Hull KR

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/05/24 at 14:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Sun 26th May: SL: London Broncos v Hull KR KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

Would be nice to see London back up with another win here but can't see it really, the Realdeal had a bit of a hiccup last weekend but should be too good for the southern horses, Rervers by 16.

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

When was the last time Hull KR won a game outside of Yorkshire?

No idea but if you ask me on Monday I'll be able to answer.

• Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

21 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Double Hulled Broncos by 4

So the 5 votes are Paul plus 4 lurking Hull FC fans then 🤣 

A semi-final-chastened Rovers by 40

I shall be enjoying this game from the comfort of our exec box in the Cherry Red Records Stadium, and it's a good value deal to be fair. I'm driving on Sunday though so no champagne, and I'm told there's not even prawn sandwiches on the menu. The indignity of it...!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Worzel said:

So the 5 votes are Paul plus 4 lurking Hull FC fans then 🤣 

A semi-final-chastened Rovers by 40

I shall be enjoying this game from the comfort of our exec box in the Cherry Red Records Stadium, and it's a good value deal to be fair. I'm driving on Sunday though so no champagne, and I'm told there's not even prawn sandwiches on the menu. The indignity of it...!

Don't worry about missing out on the champagne, Worzel, if that is the sparkling white on offer.

When you want some fizz, I recommend Blanquette de Limoux - much more actual taste, and you support the wine industry in and around the home of the current (for a few days more!) French RL champions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, N2022 said:

Broncos have a taste for Humberside blood now, and will take down KR by 2 scores. 

Humberside.......thats both rovers and fc fans both well pi__ed off lol East Riding of Yorkshire please,back to the rugby rovers 40 plus, need the point difference in the league table the way the season is going, so tight at the top

• Like 1

Been impressed with London this year even when getting beat by some relatively big scores they have been quite entertaining and give it 100%.

Hoping for a big score for our points difference as others have mentioned but it wouldn't surprise me if its a close affair at least for the first half with Rovers pulling away late in the second half.

Burgess out today. He's had a great season so far for Rovers. Broadbent is his replacement. Danny Richardson making his debut with Litten rested. Will be interesting to see how he fits in. His kicking abilities will be (very) warmly welcomed.... 

At the ground, 5 tries scored by KR off six sets. All to a greater or lesser degree on the right hand side.

London just squandered possession in the KR 20.

This is going to be a long afternoon☹️

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Posted (edited)

Double post sorry but not as tech savvy as you younglings.

0-46 at the half, a game between a top six Super League side and a mid-table championship side no two ways about it. London's try hards are not good enough.☹️

A tonic for the large number of KR fans but for the neutral coming to their first super league game........😬

Edited by THE RED ROOSTER
Double post

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

3 minutes ago, Hull KR 1972 said:

Got to give London some credit,game over half hour ago, but still trying, need some guts to keep there heads up with what’s in front of them

You've gotta feel for London, a really tough game against Hull FC last time out must have taken a lot out of them.

*Cough*

• Haha 2
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

14-16 this half.

What about next try the winner?

It's only fair.

• Haha 3

Hahahaha!!!!!

How has he scored so many?

Only kidding, shame really...he'll no doubt get a hatful against Hull FC in a few weeks.