28 May: SL: Catalans Dragons v Hull KR KO 6pm

Who will win?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Draw
    • Hull KR

Correct decision to rest Campo....

As for Rovers trying to get into top 8.....I dont think they can, and i think they are well aware of it.

More chance of Huddersfield  pushing on now,..

This is Catalans game to throw away, not ours to win.Just hope we dont get any new injurys to be brutally honest.

On a more positive note...we seem to be showing a lot more "cohesion" in the last 2 games...better defensive effort, and a little more variety going forward. Only wish we could get to see our 1st choice 1st team have a run out this season, but i doubt we will.

Catalans to win big again...or collapse and Rovers to steal it by a few points. Expect 1st..hope for 2nd

:jester:  :jester:  :jester:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers missing 4 from the Hull game Inc Campese. Flying in and out in a day so concentrating on the home game v Wakey on Thursday.

Widnes are in sight so with 8 games to play still plenty of points available.

We are on the pitch so might get something here but not overly concerned.

Last night looked like 150/200 fans already here so a good weekend is on!

Trust Campese is training at full stretch and saving his legs, no cramping up on the plane etc.

We are not a one man team!

Time for a petite dejeuner!

Correct decision to rest Campo....

As for Rovers trying to get into top 8.....I dont think they can, and i think they are well aware of it.

More chance of Huddersfield pushing on now,..

This is Catalans game to throw away, not ours to win.Just hope we dont get any new injurys to be brutally honest.

On a more positive note...we seem to be showing a lot more "cohesion" in the last 2 games...better defensive effort, and a little more variety going forward. Only wish we could get to see our 1st choice 1st team have a run out this season, but i doubt we will.

Catalans to win big again...or collapse and Rovers to steal it by a few points. Expect 1st..hope for 2nd

:jester::jester::jester:

Rovers want and need a 100% match fit Campese when he is,he's a top player.. Don't you think the only way you can get a 100% match fit Campese is to have game time, you say Rovers need cohesion but they have just done the exact opposite by not playing him, cohesion and a settled halves pairing is what Rovers need, on form Campese and Kelly can turn any team over.

Webster resting and saving players makes you wonder if he is targeting the forthcoming Wakefield game or if he is, once again, planning for the middle eights nice and early.

Big win for Catalans looks nailed on.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Rovers want and need a 100% match fit Campese when he is,he's a top player.. Don't you think the only way you can get a 100% match fit Campese is to have game time, you say Rovers need cohesion but they have just done the exact opposite by not playing him, cohesion and a settled halves pairing is what Rovers need, on form Campese and Kelly can turn any team over.

Yes, its true we need him to get some game time in, asking someone to play 2 full games close together after basically a year out would be foolish. We have no idea if he is actually fit enough to play either, the game in Newcastle was a good old  derby and it is quite possible he is feeling it now.( 'ull have a LOT of power going forward)

After the 1st failed comeback it is only common sense to cherry pick his games, and there is no way in hell the club would be telling us if he did have any niggles.

As much as it pains me, 'ull are the form team in the league, and Catalans are not far behind...the table rarel;y lies. We dont want to throw away the rest of Campos season by trying to do too much to soon......

The Wakey game would normally be a perfect fit for a comeback player...but the form they are showing is fantastic imo.

Can they sustain it?...i doubt it, but the way this season is playing out you never know.

The table is pretty much all in place forthe 8s...maybe widnes to fall and Huddersfield or Salford to creep back up....we need to be realistic, and aim to have as many 1st teamers back and fit for the 8s.

Heres our squad for the game....

11 Maurice Blair

19 John Boudebza

30 Joe Cator

13 Chris Clarkson

15 James Donaldson

16 James Green

20 James Greenwood

31 Will Jubb

7 Albert Kelly

24 George Lawler

14 Kevin Larroyer

9 Shaun Lunt

22 Matty Marsh

26 Robbie Mulhern

1 Ken Sio

4 Iain Thornley

17 Dane Tilse

8 Adam Walker

29 Joe Wardill

Well able to watch 2 games tomorrow with City of Hull as the warm up. Need to get out of the sun, head red as a beetroot after today's trip to the coast.

Looking forward to a real battle from the lads with great support, even given some flight cancellations. Happy if the return flight gets crossed off on Monday!

Well able to watch 2 games tomorrow with City of Hull as the warm up!

Don't they both kick off at 5?

Edit:just noticed it says 6 on the thread title, first half only then Steve.

Edit 2:Looks like I was right, 5pm GMT kick off, don't be late Steve.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

After Wakefield's big defeat we can look at the Cats game as a lucky dip, get the points it's a bonus but either way 2 points are definitely on table v Wakefield with Sainte to follow!

Don't they both kick off at 5?

Edit:just noticed it says 6 on the thread title, first half only then Steve.

Edit 2:Looks like I was right, 5pm GMT kick off, don't be late Steve.

I am talking Rugby...City of Hull Academy ko 3.15.

Stop worrying about your Landlord. Hull City go up, new foriegn owners good bye Hull FC, look for a new home.

I am looking forward to the clash between Eloi Pelissier and John Boudebza, for the title of top French hooker.

The contest is not even close.

Boudebza is an hard worker, a decent player overall. Pelissier is an excellent player overall, works even harder.

I am talking Rugby...City of Hull Academy ko 3.15.

Stop worrying about your Landlord. Hull City go up, new foriegn owners good bye Hull FC, look for a new home.

:rolleyes: Deary me, here we go again.

Perhaps sometime, in the not too distant future, you'll be able to contribute to a Hull KR match thread without mentioning Hull FC.

How therapeutic would that be for us all.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I saw a highlights reel of Navarette and he looked very impressive, what would you say is his best position prop or second row?

France desperately need a couple of decent second rowers so hopefully this guy is the fix.

Perpignan centre buzzing Rovers presold their block of 500 tickets and plenty bought or buying from Catalans.

For OFs benefit it wasn't me that brought Hull City into the conversation...you really are sensitive. Behave.

Albert wriggles his way through. 16-0, and after 20 minutes this looks like a long evening for Hull KR.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived