Since I been gone........................

............What's you all been up to? Apologies to the people who have joined over the past five years that don't know me or my lack of seriousness.

Seeing as I have made my first post for a while, I thought only fair to answer my question before you do (the more inappropriate the better) and feel free to embelish things since I was last here. As back in the day, we had a few giggles on here and had a few meet ups at various games in which I met a few of you and enjoyed it very much.

Life chucked a few curved balls my way, which did knock me back a bit fo sho. Nothing health wise but life changing nontheless. I feel as the old MIAG is finding his feet after all this time. I have four beautiful grandaughters (another coming) that want to play at grandads theme park back garden (trampoline, plastic waterslide and ten quid tent from asda). tiring but marvellous :ph34r: and I now  drive disabled/special needs kids to school and back...........which is brilliant and has probably helped me so much.

Go on, fill me in :angel: Has futtocks created another masterpiece? Have clive and severus left the dark side? Has Bobbruce given up saints and supported wigan for the past few years? Has bob8 saved the world? Has Gingerjon kicked on with his golf career? Is Johnm still making traffic light thingys? has ucantbuyteamspirit returned from york? Is hindle still in vietcambodianam? L'ang, what you did dude? Chairmanm and steve  and Hullgal..................paley and zoe....jeez

Sorry but there is loads more, sorry  if i missed you out, not deliberate. gimme the goss peeps

Caught by a feckin speed camera. try these I did and it saved me a heap o money and penalty points.

Wotcha, Gurner!

Not dead, I see.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Now we all like a joke but sometimes you can go too far.

Nice to see things are getting better for you mate. A few of those names are still around even if they do post a bit less often. A few still posting but under new names and sadly a few we don't see anymore. Now then how much is the entrance fee to this fair ground you run.

haha. Is free but will cost you to win a goldfish. No..........actually a toytoise. somehow I have two. Things still tough in sint ellins then......united utilities not got there yet> :P

Caught by a feckin speed camera. try these I did and it saved me a heap o money and penalty points.

Wotcha, Gurner!

Not dead, I see.

howdo cock. New novel is when? Are the Jam ever getting back together despite what wellend says

Welcome back....and whatever happened to the hammer?

took me a while to get that................but know in my wilderness years I have discovered the wisdom of tinternet and keyboards n stuff :hunter:

We had a problem a couple of years ago of a spate of trolls who kept getting lost on the way to other forums, a few good posters left because of that and just have stopped using the site.  Chris W kept picking fights so John binned him (again! :P)  SQL died a death due to people not quite being stupid enough.  We keep getting lots of spammers on here trying to sell solid wood furniture, I wonder what target demographic those spammers are after...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I have given up on saving the world.  Not worth it.

Glad to have you back!

And on the Webmaster's birthday too! (Happpy Birthday, John)

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

............What's you all been up to? Apologies to the people who have joined over the past five years that don't know me or my lack of seriousness.

Seeing as I have made my first post for a while, I thought only fair to answer my question before you do (the more inappropriate the better) and feel free to embelish things since I was last here. As back in the day, we had a few giggles on here and had a few meet ups at various games in which I met a few of you and enjoyed it very much.

Life chucked a few curved balls my way, which did knock me back a bit fo sho. Nothing health wise but life changing nontheless. I feel as the old MIAG is finding his feet after all this time. I have four beautiful grandaughters (another coming) that want to play at grandads theme park back garden (trampoline, plastic waterslide and ten quid tent from asda). tiring but marvellous :ph34r: and I now  drive disabled/special needs kids to school and back...........which is brilliant and has probably helped me so much.

Go on, fill me in :angel: Has futtocks created another masterpiece? Have clive and severus left the dark side? Has Bobbruce given up saints and supported wigan for the past few years? Has bob8 saved the world? Has Gingerjon kicked on with his golf career? Is Johnm still making traffic light thingys? has ucantbuyteamspirit returned from york? Is hindle still in vietcambodianam? L'ang, what you did dude? Chairmanm and steve  and Hullgal..................paley and zoe....jeez

Sorry but there is loads more, sorry  if i missed you out, not deliberate. gimme the goss peeps

No sign lately of Hindle or Youcantbuyteamspirit.  

Chairman M has disappeared and is sorely missed, and I have not heard from Hull Gal in a while.

Paley and Zoe have disappeared too.  I believe Paley is no longer saving the world from teh evils of rugby union and is concentrating on Islam instead.  

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Severus has gone.

Clive Woody has gone.  Though Tiny Tim appeared immediately after and seems similar, but is no where near as good.

No sign lately of Hindle or Youcantbuyteamspirit.  

Hindle is still about, pops up mainly on Bradford threads - although I tend to see his stuff more on Red Amber and Black on RLFans.

Good to see you back Gurner!

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Good to see you back MIAG.   I know JWAD got fed up as did ChairmanM.  Not sure what happened to Hullgal

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Everyone must have you on ignore.

Must have who on ignore?

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

I have given up on saving the world.  Not worth it.

Glad to have you back!

And on the Webmaster's birthday too! (Happpy Birthday, John)

Ta! :)

50 not out and I'm still here webmasterin' ...

Now then, we haven't had a major upgrade for a while, have we...is it time???

Ta! :)

50 not out and I'm still here webmasterin' ...

Now then, we haven't had a major upgrade for a while, have we...is it time???

Er ner! Happy Birthday, are you covered for fire just in case?

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Welcome back you old Gurner you, glad to here things are on the up for you mate.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived