Retained ... Released .... Recruited... Rumour and opinion!

the old nine ole

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not JC - I think he may end up at the Cougars next Season.

Our signing, should it be completed, will be a one year deal not a loan.

The player in question is on holiday.

Are we any nearer of signing this player yet and the resigning of the ram player?

Sounds promising, our pack was soft last year and we needed a bit of aggression.

Big .. tough ... doesn't play his weight .... doesn't seem to know the rules!!!  gives too many stupid penalties away ....   I wouldn't want him back!!  .....  we did get him back on loan but he didn't get enough game time so Saints pulled him back.

Shame cos he looks the part and if he played to his size he could be useful!  ..... a number of coaches have tried and not succeeded !!

Good luck!!

Big .. tough ... doesn't play his weight .... doesn't seem to know the rules!!!  gives too many stupid penalties away ....   I wouldn't want him back!!  .....  we did get him back on loan but he didn't get enough game time so Saints pulled him back.

Shame cos he looks the part and if he played to his size he could be useful!  ..... a number of coaches have tried and not succeeded !!

Good luck!!

We didn't exactly put up much of a fight to keep him, did we?

I wonder why.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Good luck!!

###### we have signed Ryan Verlinden.

We didn't exactly put up much of a fight to keep him, did we?

I wonder why.

Yeah I wondered about that. OK, he gave the odd penalty away, blew over if the wind got up and tackled like a one armed girl guide with androphobia, but he certainly looked the part.  ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Yeah I wondered about that. OK, he gave the odd penalty away, blew over if the wind got up and tackled like a one armed girl guide with androphobia, but he certainly looked the part.  ;)

Well done Grumpy - I had to look that one up!

:drinks:

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Well done Grumpy - I had to look that one up!

:drinks:

Fear of robots?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

It is not JC - I think he may end up at the Cougars next Season.

Our signing, should it be completed, will be a one year deal not a loan.

The player in question is on holiday.

The tension mounts!!!  

We've had the agent  on holiday .. the player on holiday .... whose on holiday now??  

Does anyone know when we can expect the announcement of the final 2 players in our squad for next season??

I can't help having the feeling that we are going to be underwhelmed .......  Ive not heard a thing, other than expecting Tom H to be one of them, has anyone heard any murmurings? 

The tension mounts!!!  

We've had the agent  on holiday .. the player on holiday .... whose on holiday now??  

Does anyone know when we can expect the announcement of the final 2 players in our squad for next season??

I can't help having the feeling that we are going to be underwhelmed .......  Ive not heard a thing, other than expecting Tom H to be one of them, has anyone heard any murmurings? 

I can't help having the feeling that we are going to be underwhelmed 

It would be a delightful surprise if you were wrong - past experience would suggest you won't be. Wonder if he's a hooker or a second row ?   :dontknow:  

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I can't help having the feeling that we are going to be underwhelmed 

It would be a delightful surprise if you were wrong - past experience would suggest you won't be. Wonder if he's a hooker or a second row ?   :dontknow:  

Or GMs ideal player ......  a hooker that can play second row and also centre!!  ( but isn't very fast )

Especially when we need a big prop and a half back!!!!   

Or GMs ideal player ......  a hooker that can play second row and also centre!!  ( but isn't very fast )

Especially when we need a big prop and a half back!!!!   

It will be a winger then, or don't you believe me?

I have never known rumour and speculation information so scarce with regard to new players, especially our 'alleged' last 2 signings ....   there are always rumours, from the sublime to the ridiculous .... but not this time!!  .... Nothing!!   You could almost assume that no such signings are imminent and the information given out at the forum and supported by Wilsden Ram, has either fallen through or was more of an expectation rather than a timing issue, due to a series of holidays!!!   ... or has the player in question found a better offer  .....   

Looking forward to being proved wrong!!  

I have never known rumour and speculation information so scarce with regard to new players, especially our 'alleged' last 2 signings ....   there are always rumours, from the sublime to the ridiculous .... but not this time!!  .... Nothing!!   You could almost assume that no such signings are imminent and the information given out at the forum and supported by Wilsden Ram, has either fallen through or was more of an expectation rather than a timing issue, due to a series of holidays!!!   ... or has the player in question found a better offer  .....   

Looking forward to being proved wrong!!  

As you aren't making any claims then how can you be proved wrong ONO?

So if it's a winger - has Alex Brown gone anywhere yet?

It isn't him.

As you aren't making any claims then how can you be proved wrong ONO?

Intimation!!!  

So now i wonder who it is that has let us down!!  .... we could always go for ben reynolds on a season long loan .. he won't get anywhere near the Leigh first team .....  ;) 

I still say have a look at Danny Nicklas at York!!   

Archived