01 Sept: Super 8s: Wigan Warriors v Widnes Vikings KO 8pm (TV)

I'm sorry to say but this is awful

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anybody know if Phil Bentham has a whistle on him?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Chemics in again, Thompson's 2nd, a screamer.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Why?

too many errors, too many penalties and what seems like a lack of intensity - that said, the second try was a beauty

Nice to see Sam not having a go at the ref.

Shame ginger Lino had to suffer though.

That pass was two yards forward, irrespective of what the Sky clowns claim.

I'm sorry to say but this is awful

You're just used to watching my lot win at Wembley.

Errors and pens yes but both teams are playing pretty quick

fair enough maybe i'm just grumpy tonight!!!

up the chemics!

What was I saying about Wigan's form starting to improve? Dear oh dear. :fie:

Taking nothing away from Widnes they've defended well when they've had to and took chances when available.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

No Matty Smith tonight,Shorrocks starts at 7.

Smith seems to get a lot of stick from some Wigan fans but he's a good organiser. Wigan are going from one end of the field to the other all right but they're a shambles when they get there.

Well played Widnes though. Shown great enthusiasm so far. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived