30 Sept: SL Play Off Semi Final 2: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC
    • Draw

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

possibly. unlikely. is Smith playing? If so, which one? The one with the sterile play and poor kicking game or the other one who occasionally makes an appearance?

In pressure games more often than not it is the later one who turns up. Which can be frustrating.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

The Hull FC team of the last few weeks will almost certainly lose. But, as has been said above, this is a big knockout game, so they might rise to the occasion. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Plenty of us here tonight.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4:0, thanks to Tierney's try. A truly appalling conversion attempt, though.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Lee Radford's got to get the message out"

Where's my Stevo Bingo card?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wigan in front! I m in a pub in Kew and they won t put the game on. Everton v Palace is on and nobody is interested. Following on BBC sport website while drinking some fantastic ale in the Express Tavern.

Stevo: "Shaun Wane's got to get the message out"

Who's left?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hull haven't got off the bus.

Maybe no-one got the message out to them?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived