Cory Aston

Monkeymagic22

21 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

I'd give Briggs a run at loose forward. If he can't get in at half back give him a chance elsewhere.

Aledgedly he cannot get in anywhere 

Im Fev and im proud

Has he upset someone ? Thought Aston had a good game today got the ball out wide quicker than last week's stand off.Gave Thackeray a bit more space to play.Handley always puts in 100% and seems to fit into the team as if he was a Fev player.Moore is old enough to know better than to get sent off just for a bit of niggle.It was not a pretty game for the supporters of both sides and the referee was well below what is expected at any level of R.L..Could do with another big forward if Moore is out for a few games we seem a bit light in the pack.

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

Off course.... especially as the rest of his family are so supportive of rovers ?????

#freetheflatcappertwo ?

I just can't forget who his favver is and all the digs he has about us,,,and I really don't see what he brings to the ream apart from goals but I stand to be proved wrong.

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

Off course.... especially as the rest of his family are so supportive of rovers ?????

#freetheflatcappertwo ?

Tin baths and Whippetts #FreeTheFlatcapperTwo :):) 

Im Fev and im proud

The sins of the father -- the son shall not be punished for the inequities of the father. Leave the lad alone. Let him be judged on his own actions which so far have been good.

3 hours ago, Steve Slater said:

Can everyone get off his back now and let him play with confidence.

Not "everyone" is on his back, that's generalising!!!

Im Fev and im proud

12 hours ago, gingdong said:

we cant take it out of him because his dad is a muppet, lets give the lad some support

my exact words about your youngen

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

13 hours ago, gingdong said:

we cant take it out of him because his dad is a muppet, lets give the lad some support

The voice of reason. some on here think they are without sin. Judge the lads playing ability. Unless he has done anything serious off the field then he is fine with me. Some are letting feuds with his dad colour their opinion. Its playground stuff. The attitude of "I don't like you cos I don't like your dad" is childish behaviour. Give him the chance he deserves.

7 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

The day has come when suggy gets called "the voice of reason".....?

I gi up!!

I dont always agree with him Robin lol. Just like he wont agree with most of my rubbish but I think hes got this one spot on. 

Archived